Wednesday, 18 September 2019
Virtuemart Extensions
A+ R A-
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: going mainstream

going mainstream 4 years 8 months ago #4112

HI George,

first of all , thanks a lot for all the content you are sharing with us.
it's extremely instresting and motivating at the same time.
it's a pity the messages that are so important do not reach that many people.
It really is an important message and as today as never before it's so easy to spread a message wide through the internet. my suggenstion would be to make some new, updated videos and put them on youtube regarding several issues so that people from all sort of backgrounds get into the stuff.
topics like: chakras, the law of attraction, purpose of life etc. it's just about the selling.
if the product is sold good , more and more people are going to notice it. also it's important to have regular updates on the internet and be present. besides we do have facebook and twitter that allow to spread a message to millions of people within seconds. I would like to help where I can with those issues for sure.

right now i am traveing around the world. but after that i am looking for project that I can get involved with and after watching your vids again I am sertain that I want to get involved into projects with you.
best would be in South America , Argentina is my favourite, so if you have any projects there already or are planing to do so I would be glad to be part of it.

thanks in advance
The administrator has disabled public write access.

going mainstream 4 years 8 months ago #4115

• admin
  • Contributor
  • Thank you received: 18
Thanks for the input. I am attending a lecture in Austin Texas, the end of February and will have the lecture filmed to put on our website. If you have any further questions, advise or call the 800# for more details. We don't have the date fixed yet, but will be on a Friday evening in Texas for a large meeting of the "ground crew" we will post the event on the isight and please share the information. George
Green
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: Doug, R.Z.
Time to create page: 0.085 seconds