Sunday, 22 September 2019
Virtuemart Extensions
A+ R A-
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Europe

Europe 5 years 2 months ago #3993

Hello! what will happend to Europe right after dollar collapse can you paint me a scenario? and when do you think it will happend? i woud like to know so i can plan my life better.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Europe 5 years 2 months ago #3994

• Mathieu
  • Emerging Voice
  • Thank you received: 6
Hi,
It is difficult to know. The elite is late and the scenarios are multiples.
However, if you want to plan your life, I would suggest to first read the books if it is not already done.

The books do make some suggestion as to where to start but the truth is it really depends on where you live geographically. As George mentionned many times, silver and gold is a safe bet however how useful is gold or silver if you don't have access to food and clean water.

Remember this, the basis of the new paradigm is cooperation. Consequently, if you trully want to help in the birthing of it, planning must be made with more than surviving in mind.

I hope this is helpful. We all have the same questions and struggle more or less.

We are human becoming help us to become.

Mat
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kaskelotti, EarthSheriff

Europe 5 years 1 month ago #3995

hi mathieu

thanks for responding

Europe 5 years 1 month ago #4000

• Glaxony
  • Emerging Voice
  • Thank you received: 3
I have some native american blood in me, and native americans are really into protecting the planet. They see her as a living entity. So tapping the oil is like draining her blood. Mining the minerals is like chipping out her teeth and bones. I feel very frustrated when I hear people say to buy gold, and I am not going to do it, because I am into protecting mother earth, and mining seems like the opposite to me. I don't mind gold jewelry made from nuggets the earth regurgitates that you find in a stream. But digging into the earth to get more is just harming her. Seems to me that as long as we have more faith in a rock that you cannot eat or anything except pass around, than your fellow human being to keep an IOU that he hands you, and pay the favor you have done him back with some kind of service that is worth just as much, we are not very evolved in terms of balance.
Moderators: Doug, R.Z.
Time to create page: 0.085 seconds