Virtuemart Extensions
A+ R A-
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: george green i need advice! i dont know what to do

george green i need advice! i dont know what to do 4 years 8 months ago #3992

Hi L.N

Thank you so much for all that information and inspiring words :)

Journey goes on
The administrator has disabled public write access.

george green i need advice! i dont know what to do 4 years 7 months ago #4001

• Glaxony
  • Emerging Voice
  • Thank you received: 3
take therapeutic doses of lugols iodine, it protects you from things like that, my body used to burn too
5%
if you don't know where to get it, i can tell you

george green i need advice! i dont know what to do 4 years 7 months ago #4011

• huminbean
  • Articulate
  • For the highest and best good for all!
  • Thank you received: 5
Thanks LN! And peace to kaskelotti. The radiation, electromagnetic fields are definitely wreaking havoc on our immune systems and affecting our body's ability to cope with stress. The links you provided are helpful. My naturopath suggested alphalipoic acid along with a clean diet to neutralize the free radicals that break us down. It makes sense that a strong body has a better chance at getting a lift out of depression. The body temple needs constant upkeep. Sounds simple but it's not so easy........
HELP US TO HELP OURSELVES FOR THE HIGHEST AND BEST GOOD FOR ALL CONCERNED.

george green i need advice! i dont know what to do 4 years 6 months ago #4015

• PyramidGuy
  • Emerging Voice
  • Thank you received: 2
Make orgone devices. See "how to make orgone" on youtube. Also get screening and make a faraday cage. It doesn't have to be a cage. You can make a frame, like a picture frame using lath and metal screening (screen door screening, copper, or brass). if you have 3 of those screens, put one at the head of your bed (or on the floor) and 2 at your side, so its like a box, a 3 sided box and you get in from the foot of the bed. Easy to make, worth a try and see if you feel better. 2 or 3 layers of screening at least. 3 is probably good. All of the major secret government places have screening in their walls. Rand for example.

If you have a "smart meter" you need to at least cover it with a small faraday cage (screening all the way around it, 2 or 3 layers thick.) Cover the smart meter all the way around. Make a frame with at least 2 or 3 layers of screening.

One more thing - grounding. Get some solid copper wire long enough to under your mattress pad and the other end out your window and into the ground. You can put the wire directly into the ground, but better yet would be to pound a pc of re-bar (get at lumber yard) into the ground and tie the wire around the re-bar.

Are you using mattress springs? That's going to be a big antenna drawing all the wifi and crap to your bed. Get a futon.

Make some orgone. Get a futon.
  • Page:
Moderators: Doug, R.Z.
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds