Wednesday, 18 September 2019
Virtuemart Extensions
A+ R A-
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: george green i need advice! i dont know what to do

george green i need advice! i dont know what to do 5 years 2 months ago #3985

hello! i have hypersensitivity to the electromagnetic radiation and my life is in agony everyday ( espesially straight under to sun)it feels like my hole body is burnin literally i have been thinkin suicide becouse i feel that my psyche has had enough.Please tell me something to ease my pain :( i m so alone.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

george green i need advice! i dont know what to do 5 years 2 months ago #3986

• freelion
  • Contributor
  • Free Creativity
  • Thank you received: 5
Since no-one has replied to this for 4 days, I figured I would. Unfortunately, I don't know what to do to help you, I'm not very knowledgeable on that kind of thing :(.

I can recommend you this site: www.in5d.com/daily-pictures.html
Scroll down and you'll find a chatroom, there is always people there. Hopefully they may be able to help. I know I haven't really given any good advice, but I felt after 4 days at least someone should respond to your request for help.
Truth first.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kaskelotti

george green i need advice! i dont know what to do 5 years 2 months ago #3988

• Mathieu
  • Emerging Voice
  • Thank you received: 6
Hi,

I am not really knowlegeable in that area. However, I remember seing a documentary on that and I know for sure that you are not alone. Another starting point could be Dr. Gary Null. If you do not know who he his please google him...if you get to either talk to him or email him, maybe he will be able to refer you to someone he knows.

You say you are sensible to the electromagnetic fields...how long have you had that condition?

Hope this helps...don't hesitate to reply...if I can help you, let me know.

george green i need advice! i dont know what to do 5 years 2 months ago #3989

Hi! freelion

thanks for responding :) it feels good that someone responds and thank you for that link :)
Last Edit: 5 years 2 months ago by Kaskelotti.

george green i need advice! i dont know what to do 5 years 2 months ago #3990

Hi Mathieu

Thanks for advices :) I have been very sensitive person all my life but it really started to get worse about 5 years ago(long story short) first i didnt understand that it is sensitivity to the electromagnetic radiation so i searched and searched,at same time i had serious awakening to the spirituality.

george green i need advice! i dont know what to do 5 years 2 months ago #3991

• L.N.
  • BE in the NOW.
  • Thank you received: 18
Hi Kaskelotti, welcome.

It's very brave of you to write about your agony; that is the first step to improve your situation. I'm not mr Green and I haven't much to offer. I do hope these few ideas may get you going to better your situation.
Radiation, we have plenty of it, these days. Micro-waves from the oven, i-pads, cell phones, t.v., notebooks / laptops, wifi, just to name some “radiating stuff”. These aforementioned things – you can relatively easy do something about. Having wifi? Unplug it when not used – especially during the nights. Try to stay away from cell phones as much as you can. Difficult, but that radiation can be reduced for you personally. Don't ever “wear” it on your body as so many do, it's harmfull. If you have to use a cell phone – use “ears”, do not keep the thing right next to your ears directly. It is scientifically proven that, when used in that position, it heats up the brains.
Don't use micro waves – there is radiation in- and outside the machine. Micro waves nuke your food and thus change it. Its very unhealthy for humans to eat nuked food. Away with it – if such an oven is still around – unplug it, cut the plug off. Use all these apparatus to a minimum. You could start using a tandoori oven in stead of a microwave. Different way of preparing food – healthier, that's for sure.
Let's not forget about the electric circuits in our homes. It's around 24/7 and affects us. The circuit is known to leak. We are “in” it! So you can imagine what it can do with humans.
These past 20 years or so we have see many “death towers”, aka cell towers, being placed. Not healthy for humans.
Then we also have ley lines. They can either help or mix up things for humans pretty bad too. Humans unfortunately have to deal often with the latter.

Why are all these “things”so bad for humans?
We are electro magnetic beings. All the above mentioned isn't natural – thus it will harm us. It is different for each and every one of us. Some can take more than others.

So, humans have to deal with some major disrupters. What can you do?
The first one; I've said something about that already: try to stay away from them as much as you can or take measures available. Be aware of these aparatus, so you can take your measures.
Electric circuits: there are aparatus available that can reduce the leaking electricity or do away with it completely. You can go here to inform yourself: caravantomidnight.com/shop/. Informed, you can make good decisions, whatever discision you want to make.
Death Towers. Here's a link: www.ethericwarriors.com
Leylines; maybe you are on them. I don't know your situation – but maybe it's worth wild to look into that as well. Here's a link: www.leylijnen.com/leylines.htm
Here's another link: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilhelm_Reich. Interesting information about someone who did a lot of research. It is there for the taking.
Here's one last link: www.bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_autor_reich.htm

This is the best I can do. The only one who knows his personal situation is you. I advise you to look into the whole radiation thing, since it affects you so much.
Getting ourselves informed about what is threatening us, makes us able to do something about it. It takes away anger, fear and the feeling of being a play thing for unvisible powers – something like that, you know. It will give you courage and it will also help you to defend yourself by taking some measures. There is a lot that can be done, you'll see! All the best to you and good luck.
Beware?
Be aware!
Last Edit: 5 years 2 months ago by L.N.. Reason: :)
  • Page:
Moderators: Doug, R.Z.
Time to create page: 0.080 seconds