Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Nuclear energy and the soul.

Nuclear energy and the soul. 6 years 3 months ago #2593

• freelion
  • Contributor
  • Free Creativity
  • Thank you received: 5
I have a question about what George said in a video I saw.

If nuclear energy disrupts the soul energy, in what way does it disrupt it? Does it damage it, distort it, is the damage reversable, and is it possible to destroy the awareness itself? I remember going to a health expo, and I talked to a...I don\'t quite remember his name, I\'ll have to find it, but he was a quantum physicist (think so anyways). Anyway, I asked him this same question, and he told me the nuclear energy can disrupt the soul. I asked him if it could destroy the soul, and he replied no (he explained further, but I forget what he said). Is this true?

Another thing I would ask is, am I the soul or the body? For example, if my soul left this body, would I notice? Am I the soul or the extension? Or are they two different awareness points? How does that work?

I look forward to what your responses are everyone :).
Truth first.
Last Edit: 6 years 3 months ago by freelion.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Nuclear energy and the soul. 5 years 6 months ago #3847

• admin
  • Contributor
  • Thank you received: 18
According to our scientist, at the moment of death approx 22 grams of weight leaves the body. This collection of "soul" particles can be dispersed by nuclear energy so that it does not combine again for some time. I don't have a complete answer to that as the ETs are always around when we set off nuclear bombs, and we get warning to stop as it effects their energy and dimensions also. More mystery.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: R.Z., freelion, Alcyon
Moderators: Doug, R.Z.
Time to create page: 0.083 seconds