Wednesday, 26 June 2019
Virtuemart Extensions
A+ R A-
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Population reduction

Population reduction 6 years 5 months ago #2443

I\'m trying to understand if the elite/NWOs plan is to reduce the population to 500 million, and the so called benevolent pleiadians say that they engineered this planet for the same amount of people. Then the NWO isn\'t that evil at least in that question?? They maybe are trying to save what is left of the planet??
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Population reduction 6 years 5 months ago #2446

• huminbean
  • Articulate
  • For the highest and best good for all!
  • Thank you received: 5
Interesting thought and thank you. Ever see the movie promiseland (worth it)? Ever wonder if PTW entity is funding both sides? For nwo or against nwo? What about being the observer along with the change we want to see? It can help? No? Peace n Love.
HELP US TO HELP OURSELVES FOR THE HIGHEST AND BEST GOOD FOR ALL CONCERNED.

Re: Population reduction 6 years 5 months ago #2447

I see your point, thanks! I had another thought in mind. It was that in order to make this slow transition into the world that works for us and not against us, we should try to solve the problems inside the system but still leave the system behind and create our desired world. Have any thoughts about that?

Re: Population reduction 6 years 5 months ago #2448

• L.N.
  • BE in the NOW.
  • Thank you received: 18
Again I am in the section where my thoughts aren\'t required – :lol: Where I live, we have this saying: the bottle can withstand the water until it bursts. :side: Have to see when that will be :silly:

Hi Achilles30, welcome with us and thank you for your contribution to the forum.
Is the system we are in designed by us, or for us? Maybe we best ask ourselves some questions. Would we really be able to change it or improve it to make it work for the best and highest good of all? It\'s present and what do we know about it? Was it designed and implemented to make things work for the best and highest good of all? We are currently living in this reality and we allowed it to be that way.
What can one do? Not up to me to say, really. My thoughts about it are that it\'s up to each and every one to decide what to do and how to go about. You can decide to take responsibility or not. It is all up to you. The universal laws are to be honored and lived by.
Are we all that defenseless in 3D? Again: it is up to each and everyone to look into this, or not, to learn and perhaps decide if and what one can do to contribute for the best and highest good of all.
Beware?
Be aware!

Population reduction 4 years 10 months ago #4008

• Glaxony
  • Emerging Voice
  • Thank you received: 3
500 million does not seem like enough people to keep a planet this size from becoming a seething jungle of bugs and worms. I wonder if they meant to say 500 billion. I am only half way through Embracing the Rainbow and hoping there will be information forth coming more specific to where they intend the 500 million to live, and how. Are they dictating the agenda 21 plans, too? I will keep reading.
Last Edit: 4 years 10 months ago by Glaxony. Reason: eliminate double negative
The following user(s) said Thank You: huminbean

Population reduction 4 years 10 months ago #4010

• huminbean
  • Articulate
  • For the highest and best good for all!
  • Thank you received: 5
So population reduction........ My gut tells me I'm witnessing it now and this body won't be here for the 500 million goal. Man made environmental disasters like Fukushima, Bp deep water horizon, Exxon valdeez, 911, world wars, mandatory vaccines, etc are placing us spot on the trajectory. No? Don't remember if rainbow hits the exact procedural details. What do you think?
HELP US TO HELP OURSELVES FOR THE HIGHEST AND BEST GOOD FOR ALL CONCERNED.
Moderators: Doug, R.Z.
Time to create page: 0.080 seconds