Friday, 20 September 2019
Virtuemart Extensions
A+ R A-
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Japan nuclear disaster

Re:Japan nuclear disaster 8 years 3 months ago #1167

if you look for ben fulford interview he goes on to says that japans financial minister was blackmailed by the illumnati or bilergerg to sell out japan and if he did not japan would suffer an earth quake because the nuclear pwer plants are on the tectonic plates or close so when the minister sold japan out to the illumnati he was killed by the asian secret socities and this was 2008 think take a look on google video or projsect camelot for ben fulford.
Last Edit: 8 years 3 months ago by wxm taffy 80.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Japan nuclear disaster 8 years 3 months ago #1181

I\'ve read there are several types of HAARP machines.
Tessler was the initial Russian HAARP inventor. When he passed away a company sold the patents to the US military which researched Tessler\'s theories towards weapons. Tessler was interested in providing free energy worldwide. Basically HAARP initializes a frequency beam that heats the ionosphere, bounces the frequency to a receiving station that grooms then directs it to the desinated location. There are two other types of machines that assist in weather control. Dutchsinse on the internet observes and post videos on HAARP related weather / earthquake activity. Also, an important video on Japan\'s radiation watch the video \"Japan Radiation targeting US, Canada, Mexico, Hawaii\" by Leuren Moret bio scientist. She states that the N. hemisphere has been radiated subtetly and is continuing towards the middle east by storm movement. HAARP types of machines are encouraging and directing storms (rain) to expand the radiation from air to land. Also the radiation dumped into the ocean is traveling on the ocean\'s conveyor throughtout the world. The people, the farming land, and the drinking water in the N. hemisphere have been poisoned, the effects of cancer and other illnesses will surface in time. To help fight off these effects stay away from dairy products, drink lemon water daily, it gives your body an alcaline environment preventing cancer to thrive and eat activated charcoal. Activated charcoal attracts the bodies radicals and holds them within the charcoal, so they can be released from your body.

Re:Japan nuclear disaster 8 years 3 months ago #1190

Yes thats true but who runs the amercian and world goverments. The world elite as they call them selves so everything the military complex has then the elite has too i guess. To be honest you cant really say the amercians has H.A.R.P because most of the general public over there dont know or dont belive that these kind of things or weapons exsit.

Re:Japan nuclear disaster 8 years 1 week ago #1467

This article brought me to tears.

www.npr.org/2011/09/12/140402430/japanes...ear-plant#commentBlo]

We are human becoming, help us to become,
Helen
Last Edit: 8 years 1 week ago by htquantumenergy.

Re:Japan nuclear disaster 8 years 1 week ago #1468

• huminbean
  • Articulate
  • For the highest and best good for all!
  • Thank you received: 5
Thank you Helen quantum:0). I posted the article on my fb
HELP US TO HELP OURSELVES FOR THE HIGHEST AND BEST GOOD FOR ALL CONCERNED.

Re:Japan nuclear disaster 8 years 6 days ago #1472

• MoonWolf
  • Emerging Voice
  • Page:
Moderators: Doug, R.Z.
Time to create page: 0.088 seconds