Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Japan nuclear disaster

Japan nuclear disaster 8 years 5 months ago #496

• runner
Hello all,

First post but long time observer.

I am shocked as to how the Japan nuclear disaster is allowed to continue as it is mentioned in the books how detrimental nuclear destruction is to the universal consciousness.

Would it not transcend to the 4th dimension and burden not only us but the ET\'s as well?

Does anyone else out there sense and growing uneasiness?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Japan nuclear disaster 8 years 5 months ago #508

• JohnAdams
  • Thank you received: 10
I don\'t think it can make the jump to another dimension, even if it does it would not be an issue with us and our bodies at that point.(vibrating at too high a frequency then) I do think it is more of a \"OH know its hopeless, and we are going to die\", type of thing so as to move the mass consciousness to a more NEGATIVE thinking so we cannot evolve to the higher plane...if you\'ve noticed they have handled all these type of disasters this away lately, I don\'t know if it is working for them or not but i just keep saying a sort of even keel if you know what i mean and don\'t let any thing ruffle my feathers and try to hold the pole so to speak...as the books have said...

Re: Japan nuclear disaster 8 years 5 months ago #509

• JohnAdams
I also meant to add that they are trying to get these BIG reactions from the mass consciousness to make things go more negative so try not to buy in to it...its only a game in the end right?

Re: Japan nuclear disaster 8 years 5 months ago #510

• JohnAdams
Oh, and welcome to the forum runner...Good to have you here...Look forward to your insight on things, John...

Re: Japan nuclear disaster 8 years 5 months ago #732

Not to long ago did one of the japenese banker was murdered something to do with the bilderberg to get hold of japans money. If i remember japan was hold to join them or a earth quake would hit japan where the power plants are. I also heard that the nazis made an earth quake macine in the 1940s i heard it from alex jones.

Re:Japan nuclear disaster 8 years 3 months ago #1160

• Rokku
  • Emerging Voice
  • Eleven
I thought it was the American Gov that used HAARP to make the Japanese earthquakes or has that not been confirmed yet? I mean as confirmed as it will ever be.
Had a dream last night, about you, about life... Can you tell me what that means?
Last Edit: 8 years 3 months ago by Rokku.
  • Page:
Moderators: Doug, R.Z.
Time to create page: 0.085 seconds