Virtuemart Extensions
A+ R A-
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Avalon forum...\"Enlightened ones\"

Avalon forum...\"Enlightened ones\" 8 years 6 months ago #458

• JohnAdams
  • Thank you received: 10
Please, you are more than welcome here...I desire that you all post your spiritual insight and knowledge on this forum and make this your new home for all to read...please join up. Blessings, John.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Avalon forum...\"Enlightened ones\" 8 years 5 months ago #498

Hi...
I discovered some of Georges interviews today which led me to this website where he has his free info....important info...out of date, but still important. I just finished reading The Handbook for the new Paradigm and the message it brought at the time he put it out there was way ahead of its time.
The explanation for manifesting thoughts was very confusing to read and very obvious that the source for the words was trying to explain something they don\'t have the ability to do themselves, like its something they know a lot about on a technical level only.
I wonder how many people actually practice thought manifestation....so far I\'m the only person I know that does this.
Ive been doing this all my life....no one has ever talked to me about this...showed me or even hinted at the idea.
I grew up thinking this was no big deal, everyone can do this...that\'s why no one talks about it cuz there is no reason to it\'s a basic human function.
To explain how to do it you have to find a way to describe how it feels to \"know\" that what it is you want to manifest becomes real before your done thinking about it.
Ok....example....I was 5 yrs old and didn\'t know how pigeon toed I was until I started kindergarten and saw the other kids feet. I \"knew\" my feet didn\'t need to be that way if I didn\'t want them to be..I formed the image of me with straight feet and held that image in my head for as long as I felt I needed to keep the image, usually just a few seconds, then Id center the image and push the image out of my head. There are no emotions involved in the procedure ......you don\'t have to \"hope\" or \"believe\" or \"have faith\" ..your not \"wishing\" for something.
You just have to \"know\" that it \"IS\".
Like...you \"know\" half of a day well be dark and the other half will be light. Or you \"know\" you breath air even though you can\'t see it (usually lol).
When you create the image your really drawing a blueprint of it....and how you formed the image will be the instructions. The image must be complete and detailed and must be crystal clear in your mind. The longer your able to retain the clear image the faster your manifestation will come. What your actually doing is using your life force or energy or whatever you wanna call it, to flow through the image, the longer you hold the image the more \"life\" you put into that image...stop the flow first then let the image go by pushing it away.
Once its out there you don\'t need to think about it ....it will manifest when its suppose to...sometimes it takes a very long time.
It took 7 days for my feet to straighten out.
I had extremely short hair at one time, I decided my hair should be below my hips...took 3 months......When I was 28 I decided I wanted to be taller, I had growing pains in my legs for 1 year before I decided that was enough...I was 5\'6\", a year later I\'m 5\'8 1/2\".....I didn\'t think that one thru too well cuz my foot size went from a 7 to a 9 1/2...LOL.....I\'m 19 my husband is 20, I see a 3 story house I want that isn\'t for sale......3 months later we buy that house...
Ya See You Get What You Really Want.

I can not manifest for anyone but myself, Ive tried many times and I concluded that everyone\'s life force is different...has its own frequency and is unable to manifest in a different frequency.
Two or thousands of people can manifest together but must have the exact same image in every detail and the \"knowing\".
I also think that when manifesting our new earth....only 1 individual that is able to stay focused on the image for a long time should create the image and allow everyone on the earth to send their \"light\" all at the same moment....manifestation would be instantaneous and that would be the only way humans would ever achieve true connected consciousness.

Re:Avalon forum...\"Enlightened ones\" 8 years 5 months ago #506

• JohnAdams
  • Thank you received: 10
Welcome LightSighted...You are a fast reader, it took me several days to read the first book...It was written by higher spiritual beings and they used the lingo so as not to trip any sooping devices out their listening in on the web and/or certain people watching everyones text on the internet...
You are correct in the mass consciousness of the planet but i don\'t think ALL the people are clued in on it...Only the people in charge, the ones that control everything know about it. \"The secret\" is a good example of this and it was passed down to only certain members of secret societies so you and i have to work for them...pretty good mouse trap Huh, you are for sure the exception in the game of life since you have been aware of it for a long time, but most people don\'t even know that they CREATE their own reality/life but that is changing fast now...That is exactly what the Mayan thing is about, \"the end of the world as we know it\" because people will wake up to who and what they really are and they will stop listening to the lies that the powers that be tell them ...right now those powers that be control the mass consciousness by media and negativity to keep them down and in slavery more or less...great to have you aboard, John.

Re:Avalon forum...\"Enlightened ones\" 8 years 5 months ago #522

Hey John,
There is sooo much happening at the same time its insane.
Would you know of a website that I can go to where there are other people that can do the same thing I can?
I have never thought about searching for one until right now.
I\'m feeling anxious now and that tells me its time for like minds to create the new reality ASAP..... it\'s that simple...I don\'t wanna seem too off the wall or high and mighty......but this thing has got to get created and put out there while there are still people alive on the earth.
More and more people are waking up to whats really going on, some of those discover what they really are and out of those folks only a few of them discover that they have the power to create...and maybe 1% of those people learn how to do it but don\'t really understand \"knowing\"....and 1% of that 1% will be a few that actually understand what \"knowing\" something into existence is. It\'s such a difficult concept for people to grasp.
Anyway........if you know of a good forum or blog let me know.
Thanks John,
Cindy

Re:Avalon forum...\"Enlightened ones\" 8 years 5 months ago #523

• R.Z.
  • Administrator
  • Know Thyself
  • Thank you received: 17
Here\'s one to get you started:

sunchildren.ning.com/
You are the saviour you've been waiting for!
Last Edit: 8 years 5 months ago by R.Z..

Re:Avalon forum...\"Enlightened ones\" 8 years 5 months ago #524

Thank you for that link....I checked it out and they seem alittle bit too GFoL...I did spend some time searching, there are tons of sites but the ones I looked at weren\'t what I\'m looking for....I\'ll find it soon..or rather it well find me...lol...
Moderators: Doug, R.Z.
Time to create page: 0.089 seconds