Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Flat Earth Theory

Flat Earth Theory 3 years 9 months ago #4293

• jacobsntj
  • Correspondent
  • Thank you received: 5
Hello,

I recently read a book called The Flat Earth Conspiracy by Eric Dubay and wondered if anyone else had read anything on the subject? Obviously we've gone through this argument before but it's interesting that he's saying many things that I've read outside this topic. For example, we didn't go to the moon and photographs from NASA are photoshopped and repeatedly faked. Mr. Dubai says that we live on a infinite or finite flat plane not a planet and are stationary as opposed to revolving. Dinosaurs did not exist and bones were only discovered as early as the 19th century to fit the theory of evolution. No records of dinosaur bones can be found prior to the 19th century. Interestingly, he did say human giants did exist on the earth and many skeletons have been obtained at the Smithsonian but they refuse to display them. These are just a microcosm of the arguments that grabbed my attention but what do you guys think? I've heard audio of Mr. Green talking about us living on a revolving planet and wondered if he has obtained any info from the ET's on the subject?

-Nick
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: R.Z., EarthSheriff

Flat Earth Theory 3 years 7 months ago #4313

• R.Z.
  • Administrator
  • Know Thyself
  • Thank you received: 17
Hello again Nick!

We've probably all heard that sometime in the past, most folks believed that the earth was flat. I propose that if the majority held that view - then indeed - the earth was flat at that time.

I have my own perception of reality, and you yours ... Eric Dubay offers his own, in the book you refer to. Did you resonate positively with the introduction of his information? If so - then perhaps what was once a round earth, in your mind, is now flat!

How's this for a brain twister: All things are energy. Energy is formless. Your perception of any thing requires your mind to render that energy in a form you will recognize. Flat earth, hollow earth, round earth - all still earth ... and all valid to whomever perceives it as such.

I know - such nebulous thinking is rarely appreciated. We all like a little solidity in our lives. This is probably why the smithsonian has been hording all evidence of 'forbidden archaeology' & smokescreen agencies like nasa have been weaving tall tales for public consumption for many years now.
You are the saviour you've been waiting for!
The following user(s) said Thank You: EarthSheriff

Flat Earth Theory 3 years 7 months ago #4316

• JohnAdams
  • Thank you received: 10
All we know is what they tell us...And for some reason they like to tell us LIES...Most of the people that have actually gone out into space are controlled by them so they never reveal their secrets...So who knows it could be flat for all I know...So I don't put alot of stock into anything I'm told by the powers that be...In fact if the mass consciousness believes it is round, then that alone might make it so...Anything is possible...Just a thought...
Last Edit: 3 years 7 months ago by JohnAdams. Reason: make it easier to read...
The following user(s) said Thank You: EarthSheriff

Flat Earth Theory 3 years 7 months ago #4324

This document is called TEXT, and may have info on this. have not had a chance to read it.

WatchPickWin™ 1) Watch History!™ Earth Design
menu

The Designers of Planet Earth
The title of this work is simply "TEXT"

For years there have been basically two sets of books kept on the Planet Earth.
The set for the elite were called "text books" and they contained the Truth. The set of books for ordinary people were known [to the elite] as X-Text which means bad text or text filled with dis-information and propaganda with just a tiny bit of real truth to give them some sense of credibility.

This book is in the for real "TEXT" format and it is not just for the elite - it is for everyone
- for all the humans living on the Earth everywhere without regard to Caste or race or sex or anything else. This has not been done before, and the Author must confess that he went through a good bit of "interference" from various sources in the process of preparing this book which has been his life's work.

Therefore, I trust that the generations who will use this book will share with me the some of the joy and fulfillment that I have experienced in the process of preparing this material. win50k.com/EarthDesign.php

Flat Earth Theory 3 years 7 months ago #4326

• R.Z.
  • Administrator
  • Know Thyself
  • Thank you received: 17
EarthSheriff wrote:
This document is called TEXT, and may have info on this. have not had a chance to read it.

Bullshit, sheriff.
You haven't made the time to read the document you push like a drug here!?

Didn't take me more than 30 seconds to skim the document & find its comparison of the planets structure to a piece of cheese.
You are the saviour you've been waiting for!

Flat Earth Theory 3 years 7 months ago #4327

• JohnAdams
  • Thank you received: 10
Doesn't resonate with me either...I tried reading it and just thought the same thing...
The following user(s) said Thank You: R.Z.
Moderators: Doug, R.Z.
Time to create page: 0.080 seconds