Sunday, 16 June 2019
Virtuemart Extensions
A+ R A-
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Coincidence or Divine Intervention?

Coincidence or Divine Intervention? 4 years 2 months ago #4170

• Contemplative
  • Articulate
  • All I am is the result of my thoughts.
  • Thank you received: 13
Coincidence or Divine Intervention?

I had recently returned from Thailand just before the UK Easter bank holidays. Whilst alone on Easter Monday night in my little abode here in the UK, I had a massive heart attack. On a scale of one to ten, where one is bumping your head and ten is getting your arm ripped off by a chain saw - I suffered number ten pain. The pain in my chest shoulder and arm was excruciating. I just about managed to contact the UK emergency services using my cell phone, blurting out my precise location down the phone and what was happening to me. I then staggered to my front door and opened it before collapsing, perhaps dead, on the floor. I awoke with a warm feeling of relaxed bliss and breathing a sweet mist through an oxygen mask. I was in an ambulance with two paramedics. Apparently I had just been given a large shot of Glyceryl Trinitrate to relax my blood vessels, and a massive dose of morphine to kill all pain in my body. The paramedics told me I was breathing, just, with weak pulse when they got to me. I required no CPR. If they got to me 2 or 3 minutes later I would have at best been successfully resuscitated and have serious organ damage or at worst unsuccessfully resuscitated and declared dead on arrival at the hospital.

So why am I telling you this story? Well...the nearest hospital with ambulance station was 30 miles away and would have taken 16 or 17 minutes to reach me after the call came in. Just by coincidence an ambulance had finished attending a false alarm emergency call at a house at the other end of my street and was about to return empty back to the hospital. The call for me was given to them! They got to me within one minute after central control received my emergency cry for help.

Coincidence? I think not. Divine intervention for sure. Someone or something hasn't finished with me yet!

At the hospital I was rushed to a cardiac theatre and had immediate key-hole angiogram surgery to repair a blocked artery which caused my heart attack. An extraordinary experience. Under local anesthetics only, I was given the privilege of watching my own insides being operated upon via a big screen monitor. I spent 3 days recovering at the hospital. Back at home now feeling absolutely fine. The wonders of modern medical surgery.
Contemplate for Enlightenment
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Coincidence or Divine Intervention? 4 years 1 month ago #4171

• R.Z.
  • Administrator
  • Know Thyself
  • Thank you received: 17
Wow!

No such thing as coincidence ... glad it wasn't your time, sir!
You are the saviour you've been waiting for!

Coincidence or Divine Intervention? 4 years 1 month ago #4175

• JohnAdams
  • Thank you received: 10
The Universe can't afford to loose you now...It needs all of its awaken to "Hold the Pole"
Last Edit: 4 years 1 month ago by JohnAdams.

Coincidence or Divine Intervention? 4 years 1 month ago #4179

• Mathieu
  • Emerging Voice
  • Thank you received: 6
I agree...divine intervention...

Thank you for your participation in that forum!

With love

Mat

Coincidence or Divine Intervention? 3 years 9 months ago #4289

• Contemplative
  • Articulate
  • All I am is the result of my thoughts.
  • Thank you received: 13

Hello everybody,
It's been a while since I last posted something on this forum.

Since my "destined" heart attack last April this year, my further contemplations and meditations of life, the Universe and everything, together with my Buddhist philosophical studies, has escalated me to dizzy heights of understanding and wisdom. I have now reached the penultimate level of Dharma: "A person of spiritually full enlightenment" There is no more searching for the truth for me. I just know. Pure and simple. That I can't articulate for you and others what I know is because I have yet to reach the final level: "one infinite awareness energy". ("I am human becoming, help me to become". To become what? It is that final level I speak about).
Contemplate for Enlightenment
Moderators: Doug, R.Z.
Time to create page: 0.114 seconds