Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Meeting up with others Awakened

Meeting up with other Awakened 4 years 7 months ago #4132

• L.N.
  • BE in the NOW.
  • Thank you received: 18
Hi Mathieu,
I've -sort of- re-named your e-mail address. To prevent that these spyders crawling all over the web pick it up and start spamming.
Beware?
Be aware!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Meeting up with others Awakened 4 years 6 months ago #4143

• AlioMcDavis
  • Emerging Voice
  • Love Takes Over
It only takes three to have a meeting and the effectiveness of the thoughts sent forth are more related to qualitative factors rather than quantitative. Experiments in Washington DC testing the effects of meditative intentions on the crime rate we're just as effective using a handful of focused souls as were those same methods when using thousands of souls gathered in collective intention via Coast to Coast radio.

You might consider purchasing a box of copies of the Handbook for the New Paradigm and placing those in coffee shops or other good fishing holes with your "call to meet" phone number. Hold the focus on the feeling of the desire, speak when it's time and you will find the ones who have been waiting for you to arrive.

As far as a larger convention type gathering goes, that might involve long-distance travel, there will be a world transforming event when representatives from groups meet to coalesce the various groups statements of purpose into one single grand statement of purpose which will become the magnetic call to humanity to awaken and participate.

I'm glad you put your phone number. I don't think it matters because all of our calls and communications are monitored anyway and they are so smug in the completeness of their plans. We are here to assist each other and any calls that become unwanted can always be put on call block.

I have attended meetings for 11 years weekly and have seen an evolution that is beyond the scope of this format.

I am available to assist yours.

Thank you for stepping up. Completing your part is your ticket out of here and to the reward.

Alio 512 968 0672
Alio

Meeting up with others Awakened 4 years 6 months ago #4152

• JohnAdams
  • Thank you received: 10
I'm curious Alio...Where are y'all meeting up at...I was meeting at the local mind body and spirit group in my area for a while to introduce them to the Handbook for the new paradigm but could not get many of them to read it...

Meeting up with others Awakened 4 years 6 months ago #4157

• AlioMcDavis
  • Emerging Voice
  • Love Takes Over
GMorn JA

About people reading right away,

It's only necessary that you, better if 2 for support, in a group completely "get" the whole story, the implications, the principles and dedicate to holding faith that the group will evolve into an entity., You become the anchor, constantly reeling things back into focus as they tend to fly apart from old patterns of dwelling on the confusion and old deeply ingrained reactive patterns. It can be a tedious thing calling on trust and patience while developing the allowance and balance for various perspectives, It's play in as far as the fun of developing community, deep relationship, social fulfillment, honesty, vulnerability and stimulating mental/spirit experience, but it's also work requiring great commitment and growth....... and you know how we all love growth. (Sarcasm intended)

Are you in Austin?
Feel free to give me a call.
Maybe we can meet for a Taco
512 968 0672
Alio
  • Page:
Moderators: Doug, R.Z.
Time to create page: 0.081 seconds