Friday, 20 September 2019
Virtuemart Extensions
A+ R A-
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Possible reason for Chemtrails...

Re:Possible reason for Chemtrails... 8 years 3 weeks ago #1422

• JohnAdams
  • Thank you received: 10
I agree MoonWolf, the true presence of ET\'s will finally break the strangle-hold religion has on the sheeple, so that they will start to question things again...
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Possible reason for Chemtrails... 8 years 3 weeks ago #1433

• L.N.
  • BE in the NOW.
  • Thank you received: 18
In addition to my former post, I like to say that we are living in a universe of information. Up until now, we did not have unlimited access to this information. That makes us function on a very small proportion of our capabilities. It is now slowly changing; more and more comes available for those, willing to do their own research, thinking outside the box and spending some time to develop their skills. Here’s a link, you might have already seen and heard, that puts the info much better together than I ever could. Well, ever… for now, that is.
Beware?
Be aware!
Last Edit: 8 years 2 weeks ago by L.N..

Re:Possible reason for Chemtrails... 8 years 2 weeks ago #1445

• JohnAdams
Thanks L.N. I\'ll check it out...

Re:Possible reason for Chemtrails... 7 years 10 months ago #1701

• JohnAdams
You gotta hand it to em,,,They NEVER give up...There just like ants they keep on doing whatever they are doing...Spraying here in Texas all the time. I pray that our earth can get a break from it...These people doing this dont even realize that its THERE evolution that they are destroying...TPTB will get rid of them as soon as they are done using them...

Re:Possible reason for Chemtrails... 7 years 10 months ago #1702

• JohnAdams
Just found this on Avalon forum...Its pretty telling...

Re:Possible reason for Chemtrails... 7 years 9 months ago #1718

• JohnAdams
Not long after my last post on this subject i had a realization...That realization was that these people are trying to stop Creations plans for Humans to evolve on this planet...Then it hit me, They will not succeed because Creation can NOT be stopped...After this the next day white fluffy clouds were back as usual and even more beautiful than the day before their spray game took place...I for one will not concern myself with these chemtrail games again. Remember that WE create our reality so lets create and focus on white fluffy clouds with a beautiful blue background and we will have what we desire through the law of attraction...
Moderators: Doug, R.Z.
Time to create page: 0.083 seconds