Wednesday, 18 September 2019
Virtuemart Extensions
A+ R A-
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Possible reason for Chemtrails...

Re:Possible reason for Chemtrails... 8 years 3 weeks ago #1412

• JohnAdams
  • Thank you received: 10
Beautiful video Moon...But the powers that be are to blame for where we are in this game...They and they alone are guilty for shelving the free energy devices and creating the greed in this world...What we need is off planet help to stop this madness, i know of no one around me that is awake and aware to stop these psycho-pathic people...sorry if i sound frustrated but i am....
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Possible reason for Chemtrails... 8 years 3 weeks ago #1416

• L.N.
  • BE in the NOW.
  • Thank you received: 18
@ JohnAdams: Hi John, reading your above comment I just have to react. I must share with you some information I found: …is the enemy some mysterious, unknown other? Blaming “them” is a way to not take responsibility for the problems of the world. The information also contained this saying: \"We have met the enemy and he is us.\":silly:
To me this is hilarious! Yet it is true. Please remember: the powers that are is us. I know you know. I’m trying to be nice, kindly reminding you. It is also wise to realize, that we are only just getting started with changes. We’ll get there. Everything will play out in Divine Order. Even though you know of no one awake and aware around you, I’m sure there are and their numbers are growing. If “it” would come all at once, it really would be a mad chaos. You are not alone in this. Everyone is contributing in his or her way. Take care John. Please remember: to stay in your power is to stay in a higher frequency. Love and Light.
Beware?
Be aware!

Re:Possible reason for Chemtrails... 8 years 3 weeks ago #1417

• JohnAdams
  • Thank you received: 10
Thanks for the pep talk Lynn, you are absolutly correct in your statement, I needed it, i too get impatient i guess...Bless you my friend...

Re:Possible reason for Chemtrails... 8 years 3 weeks ago #1418

• L.N.
  • BE in the NOW.
  • Thank you received: 18
We all have our moments...
Beware?
Be aware!

Re:Possible reason for Chemtrails... 8 years 3 weeks ago #1419

• MoonWolf
  • Emerging Voice
Gosh! What a breath of fresh air here. It is so nice to be able to communicate with people and share knowledge on the same level. John, you are right. It can be very frustrating. I have to ask myself several times if full disclosure is possible? How do you release technology so advanced that it makes Star Trek look like a horse and buggy ride and explains your true origins when there are so many people still trapped in political, social and religious boxes. If you are like me then a lot of times you can carry on a more intelligent conversation with a bunch of Neanderthals. LOL!

I am leaning towards what the disclosure projects are portraying right now. We seriously need to have an official visit publicly known, but not by just one ET race, but several of them. This way it may help eliminate any possible bad agendas, or create a false ET war that would continue to brainwash people. It is getting to the point where they have no choice now. This is because they do not want to lose their control or for that matter they would create a war trying to keep the good ETs away because they truly do not want you to know what is out there or they will lose control in more ways than one.

Peace and Bright Blessing everyone.

Re:Possible reason for Chemtrails... 8 years 3 weeks ago #1420

• MoonWolf
  • Emerging Voice
I forgot. I truly am hoping for a visit by several ET races to this planet. I truly feel it would help us and eliminate so many problems. :)
Moderators: Doug, R.Z.
Time to create page: 0.078 seconds