A+ R A-
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: South African Connection

South African Connection 4 years 8 months ago #4091

• Contemplative
  • Articulate
  • All I am is the result of my thoughts.
  • Thank you received: 13
Thank you AvonB!,

I have read about and seen on documentary travel film the wonders of walking the SA garden route. If I have an opportunity to visit South Africa, a few days trekking along the coastal garden route would be high on my list for things to do in SA.. Who knows? I could also have the opportunity to go find and visit your eco-village and you!

Like R.Z., I am also planning and getting prepared to find suitable self self-sufficiency living far from the chaos and madness when the lights of civilisation go out.

It will be my meditative retreat with fellow friends in the jungles of Cambodia.
Contemplate for Enlightenment
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:South African Connection 4 years 8 months ago #4092

• AvonB
Yeah Contemplative, you are more than welcome. :)

That sounds amazing! In the Jungle of Cambodia. Wow! That's one part of Asia I've been wanting to see for a long time now. I hope to have the opportunity to see that part of the world one day.

RZ thanks for the link.
I had a look at Orania, it seems really nice there. Wow! Maybe I'll take a drive up and see it with my own eyes in the near future.
My only concern is, how conscious are the folks that live there. I consider it to be rather important to choose carefully, who is welcomed into a community. I have seen a couple other eco-villages in SA and they were all very nice but they seem to be only concentrated on being off the grid and not much more as far as I can tell. I might be wrong to some extent but...
I just feel the need to start a fresh one where all members of the community are of a high enough vibrational frequency.
We are the volunteers, who have incarnated into these bodies for a very specific purpose and if we can operate together from one place... the intensity of our intent can pulse out at a much more concentrated rate.

The eco-village has'nt begun just yet because we're still in the process of aquiring the perfect piece of land. The farm I am on, is only 1 hectare with 4 accomodatable dwellings and 2 bathroom facilities and that is just far too small.
The size I am looking at must be able to accomodate up to about 30 families.
Land is rather easy to get here in SA though because there is so much land which is not being used and the government is actually giving land away to people who are capable in using the land to its full potential.
The same goes for Zimbabwe. What the rest of the world is told about Zim is absolute bollocks. Zimbabwe just wanted to be free from China and Britains dirty fingers. Now that they have successfully achieved that, they are giving land away to capable Africans.
One of my best friends is a Zulu man with a German wife and together they run an NGO on a fairly large farm. We are currently putting together a plan to also create an eco-village in Zim.

So if anyone would like to come and have a look, you are more than welcome to contact me to plan a visit.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Moderators: Doug, R.Z.
Time to create page: 0.076 seconds