A+ R A-
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: South African Connection

South African Connection 6 years 7 months ago #2450

• AvonB
Greetings fellow light workers!

I wish to start a connection between as many South African light workers as possible to be able to intensify the positive energy output we create.

The long term idea is to create an eco-village where all light workers can come together to increase the amount of positive energies we put out.

So ya lets get together safa\'s! ;)
The time is now!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:South African Connection 6 years 6 months ago #2466

• R.Z.
  • Administrator
  • Know Thyself
  • Thank you received: 17
Hello AvonB!

Sorry you didn\'t get flooded with responses here - I love your enthusiasm & your vision.

The only South African I know, lives right around the corner from me, here in the States! He has been a good friend & a good representative of your country (he\'s coached many of our local youth in the art of Rugby).

I look forward to visiting South Africa one day - hope to see your eco-village thriving when I do!
You are the saviour you've been waiting for!
Last Edit: 6 years 6 months ago by R.Z..
The following user(s) said Thank You: AvonB

Re:South African Connection 4 years 10 months ago #4085

• AvonB
Hi RZ,

Cool man. Thanks for the reply. That's a pity, it almost seems like I'm the only person in South Africa that knows about the paradigm books besides all the folks I've printed them out for.

Either way, the community will be up and running soon. Perhaps some other peeps are interested in coming to South Africa. Im quite sure it'll be alot safer here in Africa than in USA or Europe.
The more help I can get the better.

I'm sorry for only being able to log in 1year and 8 months later.
I most certainly will check more often in the next few months. The only problem is that I live in the middle of nowhere, on a farm with terrible signal and no internet. So only when I do go to town for supplies, am I able to surf the net a bit.

Regards to you and your mate, I hope you guys have also begun to be self sustainable, with minimal negative impact on the planet.
You're welcome to visit and perhaps even stay.

Peace in and out yo!
One love
Attachments:

Re:South African Connection 4 years 10 months ago #4086

• Contemplative
  • Articulate
  • All I am is the result of my thoughts.
  • Thank you received: 13
Greetings AvonB.
My knowledge of the South African eco-village network is rather limited. However, kudos for your eco-village permaculture project and the promotion of the Handbooks' information.

I liked your posted picture, but it gives no clue about where you might live in SA.. The next time you visit us, perhaps you will at least tell us your location in the huge expanse that is South Africa.
Contemplate for Enlightenment

Re:South African Connection 4 years 10 months ago #4088

• AvonB
Hi there,
at the moment I am visiting Germany so I'm able to check in more often, in the next 3 weeks.
I live about 25km inland from a village named Wilderness, which is situated right on the coast of the garden route. (about 450km North of Cape Town along the east coast)

Re:South African Connection 4 years 10 months ago #4089

• R.Z.
  • Administrator
  • Know Thyself
  • Thank you received: 17
Glad you were able to check back in with us, AvonB!
Your picture shows some beautiful countryside - I'd feel right at home there!

Yessir - my Afrikaner friend & I are working diligently toward becoming more self-sufficient, but we still have plenty of work to do. There is a small, but long-lived eco-village not too far from here, that offers training in permaculture techniques (among other things) ... it's been awhile since I last visited them, but their training is high on my wish-list.

Incidentally - I heard an interesting interview with a South African not too long ago, who was setting up a community in the middle of the country ... something to be aware of, if nothing else: www.lief-orania.co.za/english.php

I agree that S.A. is probably going to a better place to ride-out the coming changes than here in the U.S. ... but I have to say - I'm not so sure that either of our countries will endure without some serious political upheaval in the near future. I certainly look forward to visiting South Africa before I get much more grey in my beard!
You are the saviour you've been waiting for!
  • Page:
Moderators: Doug, R.Z.
Time to create page: 0.082 seconds