Saturday, 24 August 2019
Virtuemart Extensions
A+ R A-
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: All rise to the occasion: Back 2 Balance.

All rise to the occasion: Back 2 Balance. 7 years 4 months ago #2163

• L.N.
  • BE in the NOW.
  • Thank you received: 18
Life on planet Earth.
We come into this world having a contract for the mission we want to fulfill during the lifetime on planet Earth. With whom do we have a contract? What does it say? Are you getting anywhere, fulfilling your contract?
Each and every life we live is supposed to be a lesson to learn. That valuable learning is a precious gem we take with us for eternity. Many, many lifetimes we return to learn our lessons, to complete ourselves, to be able to graduate. Graduation requires to master 3D. Gathering knowledge, transformed into Wisdom. I.e.: learning from mistakes made, by not making them again.
This system of being we are currently in allows us to take our lessons in a by ourselves chosen way. Each and every one of us in her or his own way and time. There may be lives to live in which we just want to have a nice and easy live. Not too much difficulties. Just easy going, enjoying life. There may be lives hard to live, hard times, lots of difficulties. It all is by our own choice and in the end it all comes together.
Looking at the world we live in today, all seems quiet, all seems well. Is it? What is driving this world – what makes things happen as they appear in 3D? What is happening behind the scenes? Why are things as they are? Seems to me, that we are being very busy each and every day, gathering paper, things. Why? What for? In what way helps our daily business with all these OP subjects us to evolve? I think slowly, mainly, if it helps at all.
To be continued.
Beware?
Be aware!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: All rise to the occasion: Back 2 Balance. 7 years 4 months ago #2165

• JohnAdams
  • Thank you received: 10
What is OP Ellen?...

Re: All rise to the occasion: Back 2 Balance. 7 years 4 months ago #2166

• R.Z.
  • Administrator
  • Know Thyself
  • Thank you received: 17
I read that as \'Old Paradigm\', John ...
You are the saviour you've been waiting for!

Re: All rise to the occasion: Back 2 Balance. 7 years 4 months ago #2167

• JohnAdams
  • Thank you received: 10
Very good, thank you R.Z...continue on Ellen...
Last Edit: 7 years 4 months ago by JohnAdams. Reason: better choice of words...

Re:All rise to the occasion: Back 2 Balance. 7 years 4 months ago #2173

• R.Z.
  • Administrator
  • Know Thyself
  • Thank you received: 17
A really intriguing introduction there LN - I\'m jumping up and down in my seat, waving my hand wanting to answer those questions you put forth in your closing paragraph.

I know that you will be offering those answers in the coming installments of this series, though - so I will await your insight along with the rest of us.

One thing I would like to share - a revelation (okay - it was new to me, at least) from my recent foray into astrology: A great deal of insight into your soul\'s purpose in this lifetime can be gleaned from plotting the position of the nodes of the moon in your birth chart.

B) (Okay - hint given ... now it\'s up to y\'all to go and research.)
You are the saviour you've been waiting for!

Re:All rise to the occasion: Back 2 Balance. 7 years 4 months ago #2181

• L.N.
  • BE in the NOW.
  • Thank you received: 18
Good morning!
Hi John, it\'s good to see you again here on the forum. I\'m really happy to read your posts. Also, thanks for the reaction.
Hi R.Z., yes, you are right; OP = Old Paradigm.
I\'m up early, to continue posting; \"some\" more to come. And thank you too, of course.
R.Z. wrote:
(Okay - hint given ... now it\'s up to y\'all to go and research.)
That\'s really resonating with me. That goes for the questions I bring up in my posts as well, for sometimes the reader is the only one who\'s able to answer them... :laugh: ;) :kiss:
Beware?
Be aware!
Moderators: Doug, R.Z.
Time to create page: 0.083 seconds