Virtuemart Extensions
A+ R A-
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Chem trail thingy

Re:Chem trail thingy 6 years 11 months ago #2403

• huminbean
  • Articulate
  • For the highest and best good for all!
  • Thank you received: 5
I was at a red light during one the heavy spray days in southern Cal when I pointed to the sky and asked the guy in the truck next to me, \"what are those trails up there?\" He said \"oh that always happens this time of year\". I said, \" No sir, it happens ALL YEAR!\" Keep looking up and let others notice you doing it. Plant seeds, wake people up. I love watching peoples faces when they notice them thar chemtrail thingys! :huh: Looking into the scalar energy devices for neutralizing the radioactive toxins (bracelets, necklaces, etc. noticing huge price ranges. Any recommendations out there? All the best! ~ huminbean :)
HELP US TO HELP OURSELVES FOR THE HIGHEST AND BEST GOOD FOR ALL CONCERNED.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Chem trail thingy 3 years 5 months ago #4353

• L.N.
  • BE in the NOW.
  • Thank you received: 18
Haven't we all been wondering “what on earth they are spraying” and “why on earth are they spraying”? Here is some information on that subject. I have to keep it short – not much time at the moment. But enough info in this post to do your own research if you would want to.
This nano junk that is being “chem trailed” on us goes into humans. It lands on earth to, on trees, grass, animals, on all vegetation – for decades now. It causes people trouble – familiar with Morgellons? That's one of the manifestations of it. It is in everyone, no one is exempt. The manifestations may be different or at different levels. Sooner or later everyone will be showing some kind of manifestion. Morgellons were a throw off because of this tech and the nano we have all been exposed to since the 60's.
Some advice in advance: no consumption of any bread, grain cereal or soy or rice products. These are all sprayed with glyphosate; somehow one affects the other. (glyphosate on the nano particles vice versa)
Here's a YT channel with tons of information: HerbsPlusBeadWorks
and a website: augmentinforce.50webs.com
Beware?
Be aware!
Last Edit: 3 years 5 months ago by L.N..

Re:Chem trail thingy 3 years 5 months ago #4354

• L.N.
  • BE in the NOW.
The contents of this post may look like the food thingy and it is. I post it here because it has to do with this chem trail thingy.
What about food? Well, all “our” industrial processed food seems to be contaminated. Here in Europe every little bit of nutrition left in the food will be radiated out.
Vegetarians are, for the most part, misinformed about their diet. Though that diet may have merit in the short term, in the long run I think anyone who continues this diet does crash. It will be basically the same story and more or less the same types of crashing.
Initially they feel good because of the lightening effect of the toxins they have been exposed to. They ate about anything and most of the time it was garbage. When they transitioned they saw results but usually after 3-5 years on this vegetarian diet they seem to dwindle to nothing and with good reason. The saponins in much of the food they consume strips them down. The fibers block uptake of much of the nutrients which is not much since most foods are irradiated in spite the organic label. They eat tons of phytates which also strips down the system of key nutrients and the kicker today is the nano/genetic adulterations which do not have to be labeled based on the current defining of foods. As far as vegans go: most of the time just sit and wait. They all sooner or later crash and the worst ones are the mums who had kids on this system of eating. They may wish they had never had heard of this diet. Their insides and their teeth are totally wiped on this, especially during pregnancy.
Every diet has a merit and a fall back because the way people interpret things and see some one selling an idea that appears to have some functional success in the short term. Over time they all fall short. Maybe one doesn't: the “omnivore diet” where you eat almost everything in moderation and you avoid to the best of your ability the nano/genetic foods – which is almost impossible today. Even the so called organic is going to have this contamination and possibly even more because people get so comfortable with this illusion.
Beware?
Be aware!

Re:Chem trail thingy 3 years 5 months ago #4356

• Mathieu
  • Emerging Voice
  • Thank you received: 6
Hi L.N.,

Thank you very much for your input!

However, I must disagree with you on the vegetarian argument.
Because this is not the place or time to argue about that, I would simply encourage people to make their own research. (Going back to personal responsibility).

I do not question your intent. It is just that their is lots of dis and misinformation on that subject. Discernment is not an easy thing especially when it comes to highly scientific subjects.

The Handbook offer good advice on food. I would suggest that as a safe start.

We are humans becoming, help us to become.

With Love,

Mathieu

Re:Chem trail thingy 3 years 5 months ago #4359

• L.N.
  • BE in the NOW.
Hi Mathieu,

You're welcome and thank you for reading the post and taking the trouble to react.
I'm afraid we will have to agree to disagree on the vegetarian argument. As you say, people need to take personal responsibility. Also, I never ever mean to foist my opinion on anyone. I just share what I consider worth knowing. Silently hoping people will look into the subject.
For many years now I am studying this subject. And yes, much dis- and misinformation here. I have noticed the sources of dis-info too. I noticed that much of the information about food that used to be common knowledge, is gone. “Ancient” people that I talk to now and again – surprisingly – have this knowledge. They will be fewer and fewer.
Food and the human body indeed are the most complicated and difficult subjects ever. I do not think that the years I have spent on looking into this subject count for anything, but the gained knowledge perhaps does. Well, to me it does. But, as you write, it is for each and everyone to find her/his own way. I just hope to trigger people to start re-educating themselves and stop to blindly beLIEve others. See what that did for us, eh?

We are humans becoming, help us to become.
Beware?
Be aware!
The following user(s) said Thank You: webmaster
Moderators: Doug, R.Z.
Time to create page: 0.105 seconds