Wednesday, 26 June 2019
Virtuemart Extensions
A+ R A-
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Chem trail thingy

Re:Chem trail thingy 6 years 9 months ago #2354

It might help you to be aware that OVERWHELM and the feeling of HELPLESSNESS are also the desired effects of this obvious show!!! The human psyche is known to these perpetrators to the nth degree. Viewing it or changing your perspective to one of being an observer and not having an attachment to it is very powerful. Nothing changrs unless something changes. We are not as dumbed down as we were intended to be which speaks volumes and maybe sending light and love to ALL involved instead of the dewsired reaction has the potential to help diffuse this or at least by definition of the awesome power of love will change it favorably. There ARE forces NOW working on this on our behalf due to the fact that a number people have NOT been dumbed down and have asked not out of victimhood but well within the Laws regarding a free will planet. Hope you find comfort in the midst of all the chaos!!!!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Chem trail thingy 6 years 9 months ago #2355

• huminbean
  • Articulate
  • For the highest and best good for all!
  • Thank you received: 5
Thank you contemplative. Staying in gratitude and thanking the Universe for the blessings of whatever come to mind; health, bed, toothbrush, Love, friends, keeps me strong and from moving into victim-hood. Simple (not). Taking the action helps change the thought process. I like as you referred to \"the show\" of which I choose not to be a part of. But maybe I am... While speaking with a few colleagues (individually) last week regarding the spraying, many of them seemed to open their eyes wider. Raising awareness is necessary to raise vibrations (I think)? One of those actions I feel compelled to take :S All the best :)
HELP US TO HELP OURSELVES FOR THE HIGHEST AND BEST GOOD FOR ALL CONCERNED.

Re:Chem trail thingy 6 years 8 months ago #2370

• R.Z.
  • Administrator
  • Know Thyself
  • Thank you received: 17
You are the saviour you've been waiting for!

Re:Chem trail thingy 6 years 8 months ago #2371

• Contemplative
  • Articulate
  • All I am is the result of my thoughts.
  • Thank you received: 13
R.Z. wrote:
Hi R.Z.,
It had been a long time since I visited Red Ice Creations radio 3Fourteen website. You have reminded me I should browse there more often! Thank you very much.
Ken Rohla is an amazing guy. His knowledge and wisdom of the techniques for neutralisation of the effects of chemtrails and radiation in general is real education.

The real underlying message I personally got from this Ken Rohla radio interview is example of \"holding the pole\", (The message to the ground crew from our ET guardian alliance friends):

Without high profile confrontational protests that make us easy targets for harming, we remain hidden to the controlling ruling classes. By adopting low profile tactics we help protect our own survival. We do this by seeking and learning the methods to neutralise the effects of the harmful assaults on us (such as chemtrailing). Attacking the malevolent ruling elite that cause the harm is high profile exposure that only exasperate suffering. By all means inform and educate others about the harm and how to avoid it. Letting yourself be known by not also avoiding confrontation with the aggressors that cause the harm will undermine your good intents of ending the suffering. Therein is my simple interpretation of \"holding the pole\" and what it means to me. Thank you Ken Rohla.

I give you for further contemplation what radio 3Fourteen and red ice website is all about:

The owner of Red Ice Creations is Henrik Palmgren. He is from Sweden and his interests is in the esoteric, occult and conspiratorial.
He wants to seek answers to questions related to the mysteries of the universe. The website he has created to that end contains benevolent inspirational, thought provoking information from groundbreaking authors, filmmakers, bloggers and thinkers...

...are you thinkers my friends?

home of 3Fourteen radio → www.redicecreations.com/
Contemplate for Enlightenment
Last Edit: 6 years 8 months ago by Contemplative.

Re:Chem trail thingy 6 years 8 months ago #2398

Hello, I just have to tell anyone interested that the spraying over and around San Antonio was far and away the most intense and heavy I have ever seen live or otherwise. I noticed at daybreak the telltale signs and it just continued ALL day and 360 as far as I could see was horrific!!! I do wonder that whatever the reason for it, if they have ramped up their efforts and are close to their objective. Anyone else notice a drastic increase??!! I heard a theory recently suggesting this may be a way to block the increased \"LIGHT\" reaching us as the interwesting perpetrators are keenly aware of where we are in our galactic cycle AND the effects it has on Humanity. I wouldnt think it wouls suit their plans at all to allow this!!! I guess we continue to be observers and not get attached emotionally to it??!! Maybe send ALL involved light and love!!!!!!!

Re:Chem trail thingy 6 years 8 months ago #2400

• Contemplative
  • Articulate
  • All I am is the result of my thoughts.
  • Thank you received: 13
Hi stevelite,

I guess the awakening and awareness of the ruling class\'s criminal hidden agenda by too many folks in and around San Antonio might be the reason for the proliferation of poison chemtrailing on you.

They want to kill you off or at least shorten your Earthly life-spans. Murderers.

As for the \"galactic cycle\" you speak of, it is really one of the natural \"stellar activation cycles that occur like clockwork every 26,556 years. However the malevolent galactic ETs have expedited the current cycle to take place 2,213 years early within the time period 2012 - 2017 of our universe. Their chemtrailing is not done to block our natural light, but rather to block self-human inner light receiving magnetic signals emanating from the correct spinning stellar activity in the universes that are other densities in our time matrice.

Stay cool my friend, we have friendly galactic ETs that are on to this. They require our help to focus on avoiding it\'s effects and manifesting through our thoughts for a way through it, not to stop it.

~ John ~
Contemplate for Enlightenment
Last Edit: 6 years 8 months ago by Contemplative.
Moderators: Doug, R.Z.
Time to create page: 0.117 seconds