Wednesday, 26 June 2019
Virtuemart Extensions
A+ R A-
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Chem trail thingy

Re:Chem trail thingy 6 years 9 months ago #2348

As someone with my eyes towards the skies I have to say that the spraying over San Antonio 2 weeks ago was obscene!!! Heavy in all directions. Now it is all calm. Anybody else notice a pattern??!! I did try to contact a local paper with as I suspected, No Reply!!!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Chem trail thingy 6 years 9 months ago #2349

• huminbean
  • Articulate
  • For the highest and best good for all!
  • Thank you received: 5
Yesterday was a heavy spray day here as well. I contacted the county air quality control district and they passed me on to the FAA and EPA who have not returned my phone calls.Might have to involve local politicians :huh:
HELP US TO HELP OURSELVES FOR THE HIGHEST AND BEST GOOD FOR ALL CONCERNED.

Re:Chem trail thingy 6 years 9 months ago #2350

• Contemplative
  • Articulate
  • All I am is the result of my thoughts.
  • Thank you received: 13
Just to inform you folks in the USA that we are noticing a proliferation of chemtrails over England.
The video I have posted here illustrates the extent of chemical geoengineering in my home county of Kent here in the UK.
The location of the seen chemtrailing were over the Kent administrative capital town of Maidstone and it\'s local rural environments. Maidstone is 37 road miles south-east of London.

The incident was filmed May 11 2012:

!
Contemplate for Enlightenment
Last Edit: 6 years 8 months ago by Contemplative.

Re:Chem trail thingy 6 years 9 months ago #2351

• huminbean
  • Articulate
It seems more humans are waking up to this chemtrail issue. Here in the US various states have proposed passing legislation in regards to crimes against humanity. The US environmental protection agency (EPA) and the federal aviation administration (FAA) do not return my phone calls. So action must happen at the local level. In the meantime, in order to stay strong and healthy, I believe we must stop poisoning our bodies with junk food especially in this country where GMOs are pushed on the population. Detox the metals (chemtrail aluminum and barium sulfates) out. Raw fresh green veggies. Back to nature. The universe has the answers for the best and highest good for all. peace and Love

Re:Chem trail thingy 6 years 9 months ago #2352

I feel for you ones that are looking up and seeing all the spraying going on right over your heads. Take heart in the idea that their days are numbered and that PERHAPS the effects are being discipated with some very divine help. I have noticede a pattern and wonder if anyone else has. For awhile, I see the regular amount of trails and or clouds which I sometimes see in the early morning as they appear to be busy beavers at night too. Then a MASSIVE spray in ALL directions. Then what would appear to be Nothing for up to two weeks. Just wondering about this pattern and if anyone is savvy enough to figure it out!!!

Re:Chem trail thingy 6 years 9 months ago #2353

• huminbean
  • Articulate
\"Take heart in the idea that their days are numbered and that PERHAPS the effects are being discipated with some very divine help\" Thank you stevelite. That news does lighten the heart :) In regards to the timing with the spray..... I was told that before a cold front, the spray become heavy :S
Moderators: Doug, R.Z.
Time to create page: 0.090 seconds