Virtuemart Extensions
A+ R A-
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The Secret...

The Secret... 7 years 9 months ago #1854

• JohnAdams
  • Thank you received: 10
Has anyone seen this video...and if so what are your thoughts on it...Its hard to find as far as renting goes...I had to bye it to see it...
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:The Secret... 7 years 9 months ago #1856

• L.N.
  • BE in the NOW.
  • Thank you received: 18
I have not seen the film, but I did read the book. (lol) I bought it when it just came out. Here is a link of what Abraham Hicks had to say about The Secret when questions were asked:

This video also gives some clarity of how the law of attraction works.

I came to the understanding, that the phrase: “Let thy eye be single” must have got something to do with our pro-creation.
The single eye is imho referring to your heart; DO it with your FREAKIN HEART!!! as Bill Hicks screamed out. The heart is for the “good”, the love, the spiritual. We are here to learn through all times, through “good and bad”, through all situations, through whatever we do, who we really are. To learn to know ourselves in any possible way. To know Source in any possible way.

When we do things we love to do, we are doing it with love, with the heart. I think we then are creating with the single eye. In our world of today we would do well to remember that we (have) “set” ourselves in a certain state of mind, by our believe system we have installed. We “think” about things in a certain way. For instance: If you would like to have a relationship, but you think yourself not worthy, you can try to attract one all you want, it will not happen. You will first have to “unset” yourself, or, in other words, change your believe system. To unset will include to research how you think about yourself: did you have “bad” examples? Did you promise yourself, looking at relationships: that will never happen to me? There you go, it won’t happen to you.

IMHO “The Secret” shows only how to create in/for the paradigm we are currently in. We should try and work to create as if we are in our NP, not someone else’s. Create with the single eye, create with your heart. That will work best, btw!
Also remember, we are leaving the dark ages. Time will run on and the things that shall come into being (not manmade) will help us, humanity, enter into a different state of mind. We just need to do our job and hold sacred ground.
Beware?
Be aware!

Re:The Secret... 7 years 9 months ago #1859

• R.Z.
  • Administrator
  • Know Thyself
  • Thank you received: 17
There is a video series entitled \"The Great Work\".

It\'s introductory video is titled \"The Great Work: The Science of the Secret\".
This video delves into \"the secret\" and the limited application it is geared toward (just as LN refers to above) but also the underlying truth of it, and how it can be more broadly applied.

Perhaps some of you more youtube savvy folks can dredge up a free version, but here\'s the link to the series (one of the best things on my video shelf at the moment):

thegreatwork.webs.com/apps/videos/channe...he-great-work-series
You are the saviour you've been waiting for!

Re:The Secret... 7 years 9 months ago #1860

• L.N.
  • BE in the NOW.
  • Thank you received: 18
Thank you R.Z. I\'m happy to see you here on the forum again.

Wanted to put The Secret in my former post. I don\'t think there is a free version of The Secret on YT; did not find it. Just a 20 minutes video:
If we want it up, I think it has to come from another source - maybe someone has the CD or DVD?

There is this video of Drunvalo Melchizedeck; he has to say something about The Secret too. Here\'s a link:
He speaks about The Secret approximately @ 1.03.00. He approaches the subject from a slight different angle; maybe that\'s helpfull als well.
Beware?
Be aware!
Last Edit: 7 years 9 months ago by L.N..

Re:The Secret... 7 years 9 months ago #1879

Here\'s the link by the people who originally channeled the \"Law of Attraction\"

www.abraham-hicks.com/lawofattractionsource/index.php

Namaste,
Helen
Moderators: Doug, R.Z.
Time to create page: 0.092 seconds