Re: Is this an Illusion or What???? 7 years 9 months ago #1830

• R.Z.
  • Administrator
  • Know Thyself
  • Thank you received: 17
JohnAdams wrote:
R.Z. where are you....

Sorry John (and all) ... !

I\'ve been transitioning to my new paradigm!

I keep up as best I can, but don\'t take time to conversate as much as, maybe, I should. Y\'all have certainly been on a roll with good things to say and some shining new faces contributing, too!

As to the title of this thread - of course it\'s all illusion ... you\'ve posed a question we all know the answer to! I know you didn\'t mean it in such a broad sense - but I\'m going to apply it that way, so that I can chime-in on several currently ongoing threads across the messageboard here.

I am concerned for those who are concerned. ;-)
Concerned about coming chaos, concerned about the trustworthiness of those we interact with. \'Concern\' is a good indicator of where we should turn our focus ... not in the obvious manner (the inward spiral of focus that manifests the very object of concern). Rather - use your concern as a directional sign for where to turn your inner intuition. Seek out the root of that concern within your own psyche - understand where it comes from, embrace that within you which reflects what concerns you - use the light of the following to illuminate your path:

To know that we are simply participating in a divine experiment - to understand that separation from others and from the divine is simply an illusion - to realize that all things are exactly as they should be in any given moment - to live your life knowing that there can be no failure ....

... To embody these beliefs in ever-growing portions of our lives - how can we ever express anything but gratitude and love!?

With gratitude and love for all ... (and a .45 for those who need it) :P
- R.Z.
You are the saviour you've been waiting for!
Last Edit: 7 years 9 months ago by R.Z..
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Is this an Illusion or What???? 7 years 9 months ago #1834

• JohnAdams
  • Thank you received: 10
Welcome back R.Z...Your transition is working great...The Buddha couldn\'t have said that any better...You are so right, there is no separation...We are all one and everything is just as it should be...Thank you for those words of wisdom my friend...

Re:Is this an Illusion or What???? 7 years 9 months ago #1836

• JohnAdams
  • Thank you received: 10
Sorry Helen for putting it on here but i truly am confused about why this guy is saying this...I don\'t think this Inelia is the other two ladies as well...It\'s rather bizzar why he is doing this... But, some of the other people are the same actors in other parts...Strange to say the least but i guess i was hoping someone else might know more about it perhaps...or just plain old discernment...???

Re:Is this an Illusion or What???? 7 years 9 months ago #1837

John - no need to apologize :laugh:

As I mentioned, I have hugged Inelia Benz and she is barely 5\' tall and there is NO WAY she has breasts like the woman shown in the video. ;)

I must say sorry for being a little miffed about the video - didn\'t mean to take it out on you.

My apologies to everyone, if I have offended anyone.

We are human becoming, help us to become,
Namaste,
Helen

Re:Is this an Illusion or What???? 7 years 9 months ago #1843

• dragonja
  • Emerging Voice
Hi Helen,

Of course you\'re right. I made a judgement statement and I apologize for that. As much as I try to monitor my thoughts and words I still have a ways to go.

And John, you\'re correct also about discernment. Like most things \'out there\' there are truths, half truths and flat out lies. But sometimes they are all so similar.

I guess the best thing for me is to just allow those things to be. And R.Z. you\'re perfectly correct. My higher self has been allowing me to kick my own butt about letting go of the 3D goggles we use and focus instead with the perception that connects us all. Sometimes living in two worlds - can be breath taking.

Helen, don\'t ever apologize for being \'miffed\'. Even at the next level there will be something like that. I look forward to the day that I get to hug you - in this one or the next.

Namaste,
John

Re:Is this an Illusion or What???? 7 years 9 months ago #1847

This is for both \"John\" :woohoo:

Thank you for the kind words from the both of you!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I simply must check out this forum everyday, because I just feel this is one big family - even for some of us dysfunctional ones. :P

Love you all!

We are human becoming, help us to become,
Helen
Moderators: Doug, R.Z.
Time to create page: 0.082 seconds