Virtuemart Extensions
A+ R A-
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Is this an Illusion or What????

Is this an Illusion or What???? 7 years 9 months ago #1796

• JohnAdams
  • Thank you received: 10
I posted this link on the occupy thread but figured it was too important to not make a new subject out of it...What do you think????

www.youtube.com/dallasgoldbug
Last Edit: 7 years 9 months ago by JohnAdams. Reason: forgot link....
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Is this an Illusion or What???? 7 years 9 months ago #1797

• JohnAdams
R.Z. where are you....

Re: Is this an Illusion or What???? 7 years 9 months ago #1813

• huminbean
  • Articulate
  • For the highest and best good for all!
  • Thank you received: 5
It reminds me of why I removed my cable tv years ago. Might be nice for some sleepy heads to view with the hopes of awakening some for the highest and best good for all. Thanks John.
HELP US TO HELP OURSELVES FOR THE HIGHEST AND BEST GOOD FOR ALL CONCERNED.

Re: Is this an Illusion or What???? 7 years 9 months ago #1817

• JohnAdams
Your welcome Brenda...But are they saying that the news like the columbine thing was faked?

Re:Is this an Illusion or What???? 7 years 9 months ago #1824

• dragonja
  • Emerging Voice
Hi guys,

I live just a few miles from Columbine H.S. On that day I spoke to a woman who knew the teacher that was \'killed\'. Now I\'m not going to speculate about the ultimate truth of what happened in that place on that day. I do know that the teacher was a real person, and that what this woman told me about her personal experience with the guy is - well he wasn\'t the \"good guy\" that the media painted him as. I won\'t repeat what she said, or what her personal opinion of him was, but let\'s just say that his real reputation in the community was less than stellar. I will say that the media cut and pasted lies over truths, with more lies on top of that, etc.

Watching several of the videos on wellaware1.com has really opened my eyes to just how deep the rabbit hole goes. Seeing Trey Parker and Matt Stone (South Park creators) being involved with the sketchy media as actors was even more eye opening. I guess it just re-confirms to me the fact that you cannot be \"successful\" without being a sellout to the PTB. Seeing the woman on Project Avalon that Bill seems to be trying to build the whole website around, that fake \'star person\' really reminds me that discernment is again the key! Maybe that\'s why he and Kerry Cassidy don\'t seem to do all that much together anymore.

Stay the course, trust your gut and by all means don\'t let the shams discourage you.

Namaste,

John

Re:Is this an Illusion or What???? 7 years 9 months ago #1828

I\'m going to say this video is not truthful. I\'ve personally met Inelia Benz, shown on the Project Avalon interview with Bill Ryan, and I can state with absolute truth that she is not an actress as shown with the bare-breasted woman or the reality show \"Housewives\".... etc.

I can only conclude this is part of the typical misinformation put out to confuse people.

Enough said. I\'m just sad this type of stuff even made it on this forum.

Namaste,
Helen
Moderators: Doug, R.Z.
Time to create page: 0.091 seconds