Virtuemart Extensions
A+ R A-
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Major shift

Re:Major shift 7 years 9 months ago #1791

• JohnAdams
  • Thank you received: 10
Dragonja i couldn\'t have said it better...Being aware and let it be is \"Allowance\" or better yet acceptance...Brenda, accept everything as it is and just go with it...and swim downstream instead of upstream...
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Major shift 7 years 9 months ago #1792

• JohnAdams
Ellen, keep trying, your on the right path....Great link...

Re:Major shift 7 years 9 months ago #1804

• huminbean
  • Articulate
  • For the highest and best good for all!
  • Thank you received: 5
:) I feel much better after reading all your responses :cheer: Really. Thank you.
@John A- Just finished ch 4 of New Earth and what enlightenment. I am insane and so is my family and everyone I work with :laugh: I am letting go of my ego little by little so I can get caught up in the consciousness vortex. Thanks for joining the chat today. Still no cops at my door :huh:

@ John A- I laughed when I read about the brown squishy stuff hitting the spinny thing :laugh: It\'s not dying that scares me (cuz we don\'t) it\'s the potential for detainment and torture :woohoo: I have no plans to move from So Cal either. I agree with you. Praying, I am human becoming is powerful.I have also been unplugged from cable TV for a few years now. Never missed it. Hope to chat with you soon. Thanks for sending love and support.

@ Ellen- So great chatting today.I will check the link you sent me, Greg B. Thank you.Yes maam, all this stuff is hard to ignore. I will sincerely try. I\'m logged into chat as I\'m writing this lookin out for ya ;) I\'m off to research who I am now. For the best and highest good for all! Peace to everyone
HELP US TO HELP OURSELVES FOR THE HIGHEST AND BEST GOOD FOR ALL CONCERNED.

Re:Major shift 7 years 9 months ago #1805

• JohnAdams
Very good...keep on reading...

Re:Major shift 7 years 9 months ago #1825

• L.N.
  • BE in the NOW.
  • Thank you received: 18
Hey Brenda,
I\'m happy you are feeling better now :)
It seems we keep on missing each another. I had a possibility to chat yesterday, but unfortunately no acces to no hoax. :dry:
Seems to me we have to postpone another chat - maybe untill tomorrow :lol:
I\'ll keep an eye on the site, just in case.
Hope to speak to you soon. :blink:
Beware?
Be aware!
Last Edit: 7 years 9 months ago by L.N..

Re:Major shift 7 years 9 months ago #1826

• dragonja
  • Emerging Voice
Hi Brenda,

Yeah, that detainment stuff really almost got me a few months back. I was so adamant about NOT being detained that I was ready to leave town at the drop of a hat. Being former military has given me insight as to what that could really mean. Then, as I said the realization that even if I were detained it wouldn\'t change the truth of my movement to the next level just because of where my body was just hit me. In fact, I began to realize what a great opportunity that would be to help people in the same situation wake up. It would be kinda like sitting in the mouth of the dragon and turning the dragon into a butterfly from within.

Now, I\'m not trying to attract that mind you, quite the opposite. But, if it were to happen they are the ones that better watch out, lol.

Namaste,

John
Moderators: Doug, R.Z.
Time to create page: 0.085 seconds