Virtuemart Extensions
A+ R A-
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Major shift

Major shift 7 years 9 months ago #1774

• huminbean
  • Articulate
  • For the highest and best good for all!
  • Thank you received: 5
With the major shift taking place in our legislation process and loss of liberties, I find it hard to be at ease because I have visions of massive unrest in the near future. The PTB want us to be in chaos. The military defense authorization act, s 1867,(just passed senate) will allow for massive american citizen detention.I need suggestions for coping with this. I realize giving attention will make it persist but I don\'t see it going away.Many thanks for suggestions. For the highest and best good for all. Brenda :unsure:
HELP US TO HELP OURSELVES FOR THE HIGHEST AND BEST GOOD FOR ALL CONCERNED.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Major shift 7 years 9 months ago #1775

• L.N.
  • BE in the NOW.
  • Thank you received: 18
Hey Brenda,
Have time for the chat room? We could talk about it for a lil while... L.N.

Okay, you were gone before I even could finish this post, LOL. :laugh: Tomorrow morning is another possibility; see If you want to and see if you can. I\'ll be checking the site, just in case.
The books say -and I know- it\'s so very hard to ignore these \"facts\"; but, for your own good, please try.
The books also stated, that all the things them that once were worked on, will partly manifest. All the more reason for us, to do our job as well as we can. If enough of us do, we get help.
And, like John says: thinking about it, being afraid of it - gives it all the more power.
Be good Brenda; hope to speak to you tomorrow (your) morning.
Love and Light,
We are humans becoming, help us to become.
Beware?
Be aware!
Last Edit: 7 years 9 months ago by L.N..

Re: Major shift 7 years 9 months ago #1776

• JohnAdams
  • Thank you received: 10
Brenda, stay calm and realize that you cannot die...You are a beautiful spirit and they can never take that from you, we only lose the \"container\" that is your body...You will be OK and keep on reading the New Earth and you will realize that it is the mind/ego that is fearfull not your spirit...I wish the universe to bless you and yours with all the good things in life

Re: Major shift 7 years 9 months ago #1777

• JohnAdams
  • Thank you received: 10
Oh, and where attention goes energy flows...

Re:Major shift 7 years 9 months ago #1779

• dragonja
  • Emerging Voice
Hi Brenda,

Maybe one thing that can help is being aware of what\'s going on - and at the same time allowing it to be. In other words, allowing yourself to be in 2 worlds at the same time. This is discussed in Embracing the Rainbow. We have to be aware of their plan, yet we withdraw our focus from it. I\'ve found that if I find myself dwelling too much on something that is counter to the New Paradigm - I say the prayer I am a human becoming, help me to become. I never in my life have had something that is so simple be so powerful.

And as John said, you will not die. That was actually something that I dealt with myself. A few months ago I was so adamant about getting out of the city(Denver) and not getting \'stuck\' here when the brown squishy stuff hits the spinny thing. I mean it consumed me. Then the realization struck me one day that it doesn\'t matter where my body is - what\'s important is where my heart and mind are. As long as my heart and mind and spirit are in alignment then I know that this meat bag that I walk around in is of little importance. Remember, we are focused thought, a hologram. Nobody can control the real you - the essence that is You.

Frankly, I don\'t watch t.v. much anymore because of all of the subliminal crap that it spews out. So, I get most of my news from the internet. But even that tends to be overly sensationalized. So I use discernment and adopt an attitude of Divine Non Challance. If I can\'t directly affect it - I have to let it go. I hope that makes sense.

I send you love and support.

John

Re:Major shift 7 years 9 months ago #1788

• L.N.
  • BE in the NOW.
  • Thank you received: 18
Hello again Brenda,
I found a series of Gregg Braden. Here\'s the link:

It\'s from years ago, it seems - but imho it isn\'t old - it just is. It is his approach to who and what we are. I always like to listen to what other ppl, especially researchers, have to say. Mostly it helps me to understand more about us. Maybe it works for you that way too. Hope to talk to you soon.
This is for the best and highest good for all.
Namaste, Ellen.
Beware?
Be aware!
Moderators: Doug, R.Z.
Time to create page: 0.123 seconds