Friday, 20 September 2019
Virtuemart Extensions
A+ R A-
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Your Prayers are not going to get answered.

Your Prayers are not going to get answered. 7 years 9 months ago #1756

• MoonWolf
  • Emerging Voice

Even though I cannot stomach Alex Jones, this presentation put on by Nick Begich is very accurate. However there are some things here that go far beyond what he states.

The concept of meditation by grounding is something that only a handful of people I know of understand. Matching the body up with the core frequencies of planet earth is very correct. In reality you can use the entire planet like one big antenna. It is a well know fact that raising the frequency of physical matter will directly affect conscious thought. This includes isolating yourself in nature away from power lines, cell phones and other electromagnetic interference. This not only affects conscious thought but also channeling processes and prayer or chanting processes. HAARP now makes this 1000 times worse by putting an electromagnetic shield over the planet. This concept is also why it is illegal to meditate inside the Pyramids of Egypt because not only are they conscious amplifiers but isolate you from all types of electromagnetic interference and are quite zones. You will be arrested for meditating or chanting in the Pyramids.

www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-15698892

It is well documented in biblical history. If you believe in the story of Mosses, then according to biblical history the very first time that Moses went to the top of Mount Sinai he was tending sheep in the valley. He was also wearing a tunic, meaning that his hands were bare and his knees were bare. The only thing that was not bare was is feet. The very first thing the so-called burning bush said to Moses was to “Remove thy shoes and kneel for you are on holy ground” So why was there this need to make 100% physical contact with Mother Earth to communicate to a higher order of being?

The ability to issolate yourself from all political, social, relgious and human interference.

Again, it does not matter if it was a Christian Prophet, Buddha, Mormon, Shamanic or Native American Vision Quest, Solitary Witch or Druid, or Moses. They all went into the wilderness a nobody and came out a somebody preaching great things.

Understanding how Orgone Energy works can also help in how empathic and telepathic processes and connections to Nature work. This cannot only work on an individual bases, but also group meditation practices. Unfortunately interpretation by individuality from a primitive and dangerous mindset has created a lot of Mythological concepts and religion is 100% man-made.

Both HAARP and Geo-Engineering serve multiple uses. It is not only atmospheric and weather control, but will also affect zero point energy devices and ET vehicles. Aluminum and Barium make for good conductors to make HAARP more efficient. The concepts of mind control through these devices are well documented. It is well documented here in Eugene Oregon that people woke up from bed with serious sunburns and health problems a few years ago.

In the last video segment Nick does not address Global Sustainability. This is a forbidden and dangerous subject and you will run into every political, social and cultural obstacle there is. There is no need for fossil fuels, cars, roads, rockets, utility companies and massive over populated cities.
Last Edit: 7 years 9 months ago by MoonWolf.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Your Prayers are not going to get answered. 7 years 9 months ago #1759

• JohnAdams
  • Thank you received: 10
I agree that the interference in the atmosphere does make it harder to manifest things...but, you have all you need to connect right to the source through meditation and prayer...I do it all the time, Creation is more powerful that these negative human beings trying to stop our evolution...The NP does refer to this somewhat in that you cannot instantly manifest material things because of the electromagnetic trash in the air...

Re: Your Prayers are not going to get answered. 7 years 9 months ago #1760

• JohnAdams
  • Thank you received: 10
You found some good info Moon, but don\'t give harp too much attention and we will beat it in the end...remember that energy goes to what you give attention to...

Re:Your Prayers are not going to get answered. 7 years 9 months ago #1769

• relaxo
  • Contributor
  • AIAB (Attraction Intention Allowance Balance)
Great info! I used to eat stuff like this for breakfast lunch and dinner, but when you really think about it too much, it just puts fear and panic into your awareness. And those things are ridiculous when you consider the immortal state of your true self.

When the time comes those in the control loop will need every ounce of weaponized steel they own to resist, but it will be all in futility. You can\'t touch the 4th dimension from the 3rd (or so is my understanding)
Attraction, Intention, Allowance, Balance
Moderators: Doug, R.Z.
Time to create page: 0.083 seconds