Friday, 20 September 2019
Virtuemart Extensions
A+ R A-
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Heading to Cortez CO - anyone there?

Heading to Cortez CO - anyone there? 7 years 10 months ago #1624

• dragonja
  • Emerging Voice
Hi all,

I\'m planning on moving to Cortez, CO very soon and I was wondering if there were already some \"ground\" folks in the area. I would love to connect and start helping right away. I\'m in the Denver area right now, but just for a few more days. That doesn\'t mean that I couldn\'t connect with someone here in Denver before I move, and I would welcome that very enthusiastically - just let me know.

Seriously though, I have only been a member here for a few hours, but this is one of the best resources I\'ve found so far. I can already feel the power of the prayer.

If there is a need in Cortez - I\'m on my way & I\'ll do my best as part of the new paradigm, if there are folks there I\'m on my way to help.

So, I look forward to being \"on the ground\", which is kinda weird coming from an old Air Force guy.

Thank you

John Archuleta
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Heading to Cortez CO - anyone there? 7 years 10 months ago #1626

• R.Z.
  • Administrator
  • Know Thyself
  • Thank you received: 17
Hello John, and welcome aboard!

Cortez looks like a nice choice - the wife and I were through there a few years back, visiting Mesa Verde.

I\'m over in the Nashville area of Tennessee, so we\'re not going to bump into each other at the local market ... but I\'m sure distance doesn\'t matter when it comes to working with subtle energies like intent and will.

Good luck with your move & look forward to hearing more from you!

- Doug (... the other one)
You are the saviour you've been waiting for!

Re:Heading to Cortez CO - anyone there? 7 years 10 months ago #1627

• dragonja
  • Emerging Voice
Thanks Doug, I\'m very happy to be here with like minded people.

Thank you for the encouragement as well. And I truly believe you\'re correct when you say that distance doesn\'t matter. Since we live in a unified field of energy and Love time and distance are meaningless.

Next time you\'re in the area let me know and we\'ll meet face to face. And, I extend that invitation to everyone.

All of those blessings that are mine to give I give to everyone who reads this.

John
Moderators: Doug, R.Z.
Time to create page: 0.075 seconds