Friday, 20 September 2019
Virtuemart Extensions
A+ R A-
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Occupy Etc.. Now is the time to use discernment...

Re:Occupy Etc.. Now is the time to use discernment... 7 years 9 months ago #1740

Hi Everyone,

These are great posts and welcome to the new posters!

Just my two-cents - we all play in this drama. We all have our own agenda to become 5D beings. If we look at ourselves and the people around us - each of us are living according to our beliefs, up-bringing, culture, education etc. etc. Yes, some of us will take the mantel of Victim-hood. And yet, they also provide a point of reflection for the rest of us. We are being shown a choice - do we go down the path of being a victim or do we search for greater understanding then move into become informed and possibly enlightened? This a historic point in time that allows the people who are still sitting on the fence where they want to go. This also helps to empower all of us to choose and then act on our choice. Please check out the new movie, \"Thrive\" - very powerful. Follow the money, understand how we are being manipulated and then we can find ways to disengage from the tricks of \"the powers that were\". Sometimes, anger is a very powerful motivator and for some of us, this is exactly what we need to wake up.

Trust that the new world of greater and higher vibrations is already here. We were suppose to be dead or under water according to some disaster theories. On the west coast, SF is suppose to completely destroyed (who knows, maybe in the future?) - until then, I\'m still here. I support the the Occupy movement in the aspect that the power elite is being exposed - we are finally seeing the people who are pulling the strings of everything. I believe in everything said on this thread - by staying in a balanced and positive frame of heart and mind, knowing that we are moving into 5D.

Please check out \"THRIVE\"

Love, Light & Peace,
We are human becoming, help us to become,
Helen

PS: Check out DW\'s new youtube video

divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog

I really like the change in term:

:laugh: \"OCCUPY YOUR HEART\" by David Wilcock
Last Edit: 7 years 9 months ago by htquantumenergy.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Occupy Etc.. Now is the time to use discernment... 7 years 9 months ago #1747

• huminbean
  • Articulate
  • For the highest and best good for all!
  • Thank you received: 5
Thank you Helen. I agree with what your putting out there! Thrive was an awesome movie (on you tube). I also like David Icke\'s message regarding the ow protesters (also on you tube).Peace. For the highest and best good for all. Brenda
HELP US TO HELP OURSELVES FOR THE HIGHEST AND BEST GOOD FOR ALL CONCERNED.

Re:Occupy Etc.. Now is the time to use discernment... 7 years 9 months ago #1751

• JohnAdams
  • Thank you received: 10
Just found these vids and some look like the real deal...Maybe...This guy seems to know quite alot about facial recognition and actors...

www.wellaware1.com/

www.youtube.com/dallasgoldbug
Last Edit: 7 years 9 months ago by JohnAdams. Reason: Forgot a link

Re:Occupy Etc.. Now is the time to use discernment... 7 years 9 months ago #1752

• dragonja
  • Emerging Voice
Hi All,

I thank everyone for their input on this movement. It\'s good to get an insight into other opinions.

I\'ll admit that my 1st reaction to this movement was \"Who\'s pulling the strings\". To this point that hasn\'t changed. Again, the topic of this thread is discernment, thank you John Adams for incorporating that in the title. Remember that nothing gets into the mainstream media, nothing is \'allowed\' to happen that doesn\'t serve a purpose opposite of the New Paradigm. Those that are on their way out are still not \"out\".

Everyone has brought up good points, and again I thank everyone for voicing them. Discernment is the key. I can tell you from very recent personal experience that those others are trying everything to distract us and confuse us away from our need to hold the focus of the N/P.

I turn to the N/P books as a coach. That\'s why focused intent is repeated so often. As my latin teacher used to say \'Repiticio est mater studorum\". Repetition is the mother of the student.

Focus, observe and most importantly DISCERN.

All of those blessings that are mine to give I give to everyone who reads this.

I am a human becoming, help me to become.

John

Re:Occupy Etc.. Now is the time to use discernment... 7 years 9 months ago #1754

• dragonja
  • Emerging Voice
Good find Mr. Adams. I think your right - from the little I\'ve had time to watch seems like pretty right on stuff. Again, who\'s pulling the strings?

And let me correct my spelling: studiorum.

Re:Occupy Etc.. Now is the time to use discernment... 7 years 9 months ago #1761

• JohnAdams
  • Thank you received: 10
Glad you like it Dragonja...It appears that they just wont a negative reaction from the populace, if we can believe what we are seeing...Its like this stuff is all made up...
Moderators: Doug, R.Z.
Time to create page: 0.084 seconds