Friday, 20 September 2019
Virtuemart Extensions
A+ R A-
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Occupy Etc.. Now is the time to use discernment...

Re:Occupy Etc.. Now is the time to use discernment... 7 years 10 months ago #1641

• relaxo
  • Contributor
  • AIAB (Attraction Intention Allowance Balance)
I think the first step to complete awakening is more of a non-caring attitude. After all, what stake have we really got placed in this world? No matter the end result of the greater chaos at work, will we not wake up with a mission accomplished having devoted to the best of our ability, leaving the unwilling and closed-minded masses behind to their own fate? I don\'t mean to sound hard-hearted, but living in both worlds is only necessary because your body needs nourishment to manifest in this dimensional parameter. I don\'t KNOW this, but I feel this may be the nature of our purpose, and losing sight of that and getting involved in political opinion is quite useless, as it\'s always been and will continue to be, should it be allowed to continue by propagating it\'s idea.

Although, I\'ve thought a little about where these protesters might fit into the grand scheme, and I think they are going to be the excuse for martial law. In the past few days in California an entire camp of them was tear gassed and beaten in the early hours of the morning (as reported by a suspiciously articulate AND physically attractive eyewitness, unprompted by an on-site reporter) the people sitting at home hearing this, and being under the spell of driving the foe back with force could get angry and go bomb something, or a secret malevolent agency may bomb the place themselves. It has happened before, and would definitely could mean a solution (martial law) for their contrived problem. You will notice I avoid using the word \'government\'. I noticed earlier someone say they \"are their own self-government\", that\'s the spirit I say, wonderful insight.

Focus and Manifest, the time is now if we allow it to be so.
Attraction, Intention, Allowance, Balance
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Occupy Etc.. Now is the time to use discernment... 7 years 10 months ago #1645

• huminbean
  • Articulate
  • For the highest and best good for all!
  • Thank you received: 5
It is mentioned in the NP readings that the chaos is made of up beings playing their role to usher in the NP. \"I\'m just sittin watchin the wheels go round and round.....\" Lennon.
I am intrigued by the chaos, although not getting caught up in it. For the highest and best good for all. Peace.
HELP US TO HELP OURSELVES FOR THE HIGHEST AND BEST GOOD FOR ALL CONCERNED.

Re:Occupy Etc.. Now is the time to use discernment... 7 years 10 months ago #1652

• relaxo
  • Contributor
  • AIAB (Attraction Intention Allowance Balance)
Your post although brief put a new perspective on the situation, all are needed, some messengers, some initiators of the cold pail of water that will awaken our sleeping giant.

PS (Love the quote by Lennon, listening to the Beatles songs after a good think makes you appreciate the meaning that I think they were trying to put across, not that I would know, because I\'m not them, but you get the idea)
Attraction, Intention, Allowance, Balance

Re:Occupy Etc.. Now is the time to use discernment... 7 years 10 months ago #1662

• Contemplative
  • Articulate
  • All I am is the result of my thoughts.
  • Thank you received: 13
:ohmy: The protesters are barking up the wrong tree...
Do they not know they are being deceived to be part of the chaos?

They should find and aim their outrage at the creators of the financial scamming chaos. Not futilely protest at the manipulated banking big shots that are profiting from the mad and stupid global financial system that is the chaos.
Contemplate for Enlightenment

Re:Occupy Etc.. Now is the time to use discernment... 7 years 9 months ago #1733

• rmd
The people from the Occupy Wallstreet movement proved that it is totally possible for a large diverse group of people to have a nice community with peaceful atmosphere. If everyone would live this way all over the earth, we could have a SELF PROVIDING COMMUNITY WITHOUT A NEED FOR GOVERNMENT, because people would take care of each other without the need for meaningless, dehumanizing jobs which, ultimately, only serve the power hungry elite. That is what the OWM was showing before they were chased off, robbed, beaten, basically being treated with total lack of respect.
There were people with medical expertise who helped those who needed medical care, there were people who provided food and/or clothing, there were audio/video experts to capture what was going on and, last but not least, there was information coming from several teachers/spiritual people who came there to share their knowledge with the people. Impressive to say the least.

Also extremely important to note: The OWM crowd was not violent, opposed to other recent protests in the world.

Especially when looking at how those peaceful people are being portrayed by the mainstream media and compare that with the reports of RTAmerica on Youtube, it\'s even more proof of how mainstream media is totally controlled by the elite.

And for those people who say it\'s more important to have a job... Well, the lack of jobs is part of the the reason this movement got started and even if there was no lack of jobs, it would still only empower the 1% = the very beings that control us. If everyone would stop being slaves to them and help out his fellow man (seemingly impossible to achieve, I know) and be a functional community based on love instead of slavery and greed, then the elite could not play their game anymore. At all. And would be much better then a bunch of people blaming the OWM for having \'victim consciousness\'. No they do something about it. And what good will your job do when the money you make with it will be utterly worthless very soon because of hyper-inflation? Don\'t you think it\'s preferred to have a SELF PROVIDING COMMUNITY that doesn\'t even need money to begin with? Isn\'t that what we should be aiming at?

Seriously: what did the book meant when it pointed out the need for people who could serve the purpose until the very end? You think you can do that when you depend on a job that will cease to exist very soon? Honestly? I really don\'t see how that would be possible during a total economic collapse, which has already started a long time ago and will be undeniable very soon.

I admit I still have a job too, but I\'m very impressed of what the OWM is doing and it saddens me to me how eager people here are to judge them so harshly. Again: if all people would do what the OWM does, the elite couldn\'t play their game.

Re:Occupy Etc.. Now is the time to use discernment... 7 years 9 months ago #1734

• JohnAdams
  • Thank you received: 10
Did you ever here of COINTELPRO...This OWS is no different my friend, the people are finally waking up to the powers that be\'s tricks. Ever here of PROBLEM, REACTION, SOLUTION? Its just another of TPTBs bag of tricks...Do yourself a favor and read all that you can read so you will be informed and stop trusting anything that involves the governments of the world...I dont see any judgement of these people in this thread. Oh and Welcome to the forum...
Moderators: Doug, R.Z.
Time to create page: 0.091 seconds