Virtuemart Extensions
A+ R A-
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: US Senate bill S510 & H.R. 875

US Senate bill S510 & H.R. 875 8 years 1 week ago #1457

**** Please Take Action *****

For All U.S. citizens,

There are two bills in the U.S. Congress, Senate Bill S510 and H.R. 875 that will prohibit ordinary people from growing our own organic foods.

www.ufo-blogger.com/2010/08/us-senate-bi...ws-raiding-your.html

Please, Please everyone write to your senators and representatives to stop this madness!!!

We must not let this type of madness continue - We must take back our power.

We are human becoming, help us to become,
Helen
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:US Senate bill S510 & H.R. 875 8 years 1 week ago #1458

• R.Z.
  • Administrator
  • Know Thyself
  • Thank you received: 17
My dear -

S.510 was superseded by H.R.2751 and has already passed into law - It went into effect on Jan. 24, 2011 as \"The Food Safety Modernization Act\".

www.govtrack.us/congress/bill.xpd?bill=h111-2751

Taking back our power will have nothing to do with participation in the current political system - it is doomed for failure, as the changing consciousness of the coming new age will (and already has, for some) transcend(ed) all current establishments.

This ugly monster called government is in it\'s death throes, and so I urge your caution not to be caught too close to the body during it\'s flailing. It will surely crush all that it can before it dies.
You are the saviour you've been waiting for!

Re:US Senate bill S510 & H.R. 875 8 years 1 week ago #1463

Oh .... I guess I was asleep zzzzzzzz.....

Thanks for updating this information - it has only just percolated into my consciousness.

Unfortunately, a little late - but now I\'m aware of how insidious the Global Elite has gotten.

As you say, the body is now rotting from the inside out. I\'ll stay out of the drama of the death throes of this government and current 3D world.

We are human becoming, help us to become,
Helen
Moderators: Doug, R.Z.
Time to create page: 0.091 seconds