Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Insightful Dreams while reading the Handbooks

Insightful Dreams while reading the Handbooks 8 years 2 weeks ago #1439

• jacobsntj
  • Correspondent
  • Thank you received: 5
Morning All,
I wanted to see if anyone else has had very visual dreams while or after reading the Handbooks. The first dream I had began with what looked like 17th or 18th century Europe. I walked into a castle and began to walk up steps. There was an older gentlemen waiting at the top and he instructed me to go further. The further I went the more the steps crumbled. Then once I reached the top he told me to look out the window of the castle which was very small. I could see people and horses that looked like they were from the distant past but nothing else. Then he said this is how small you choose to see and disappeared.

The second began with me laying in bed and then what looked like a ET ship(I\'ve never seen one) came over my bed and beamed at me. I thought I would feel the ascension but I didn\'t. The next thing I remember I was standing in the ship looking at hollowed faces. They instructed me to wave my hand over the face and once this occured the faces grew eyes, hair, etc. There were beings or creatures around me but I was not permitted to look or I could not see them. Then I woke up.

Did anyone else have anything like this or know the meaning?
-Nick
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Insightful Dreams while reading the Handbooks 8 years 2 weeks ago #1443

• JohnAdams
  • Thank you received: 10
Nothing like that...but a lot of information being downloaded in my dreams back then about every nite for several weeks, also that was the time i started to see the 2:22, 3:33, and 12:12 when i would wake up and look at the clock...

Re: Insightful Dreams while reading the Handbooks 8 years 1 week ago #1453

Hello All,
I\'ve noticed that since I started reading the books, I always seem to wake up early in the morning at or near 3:00am. Sometimes I hear someone trying to talk to me through my mind as if trying to establish a link or connection.

We are Humans Becoming, Help us to Become..

Re: Insightful Dreams while reading the Handbooks 8 years 6 days ago #1459

• R.Z.
  • Administrator
  • Know Thyself
  • Thank you received: 17
Nick - your dreams can only be accurately interpreting by using the key of your own experience. Take time to contemplate your dreams and consider their potential layers of meaning - you will arrive at the correct interpretation.

MBowie - For many folks, 3:00am(ish) is the prime time for receiving \'downloads\' from the \'(insert you own favorite term here - I prefer universe)\'. Waking up at this time can potentially be an interruption of the flow. Unless you are awakening with clear messages that should be written-down at that moment - try a brief routine that calms you and readies you to get back to sleep efficiently. Listen to what is offered, weigh it with discernment, and then do with it what is proper.

My Friends - We are all affected by new energies now rolling in to our little corner of the galaxy - they will manifest in a variety of ways as individual as the humans receiving them ... enjoy these changing energies and take charge of how you utilize them!
You are the saviour you've been waiting for!
Last Edit: 8 years 6 days ago by R.Z..

Re: Insightful Dreams while reading the Handbooks 8 years 3 days ago #1477

Thanks RZ,
I hope by me waking up, I did not miss my chance because now when I wake up I don\'t hear anything anymore. Next time I hope to write some things down.

We are Humans becoming, help us to become.
Moderators: Doug, R.Z.
Time to create page: 0.089 seconds