Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: THOUGHTS ABOUT US. (I)

THOUGHTS ABOUT US. (I) 11 months 3 weeks ago #4412

• L.N.
  • BE in the NOW.
  • Thank you received: 18
Hey there freelion,
Well, so you found out another piece of this world. I think I understand how you feel. I am taking the information that there is still to learn about bit by bit, just to allow myself to be able to cope with every new bit of information. Really, I am kind of amazed that all these things, formerly hidden, are even possible. It is everywhere and in everything. I have agreed to just take the information in and give it some time to sink in. Still there are things that are very hard to look at, to grasp and to accept. Makes me sometimes feel like :angry: . Knowing that we can bring changes about I try to be as blank as I can, so to not feed the wrong ideas. You see, it is the law of allowance: accept that everyone is allowed to follow his/her path, chosen to fulfill him/herself. The hardest thing to do, IMO.
Are you otherwise doing okay? Handling daily life reasonably well? Hope so. Hang on in there, we will get to our destiny, we really will.
Beware?
Be aware!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

THOUGHTS ABOUT US. (I) 10 months 2 weeks ago #4413

• freelion
  • Contributor
  • Free Creativity
  • Thank you received: 5
I have some time to make another post. I have a whole week off work in vacation and instead of enjoying it im wasting it. I've been feeling depressed this week. Went searching google for help, found a psychiatrist who has been dealing with childhood abuse victims....for 33 years. FUCK THAT (pardon my language)

Found out the guy I've been following who I learned about the tranny's from is just another deceiver (his youtube name is Hans Wormhat, also Conspiracies by Hans 2). But of course he is right? Or should I say, she. After finding out about the flat earth, iv been doubting everything. Don't know if the handbook or the KJV bible has any credibility anymore. I don't know what the truth is, I'm completely lost. I just keep getting deceived. Over and over.

How do we even know aliens are real at this point? What if it's all made up? They've lied about everything and keep making even more stuff up. George Green is probably one of them as well (I could be wrong, I just don't know anymore).

Everyone in the media is in on it, including the alt right, small youtubers, commenters, these people are everywhere. For all I know, the people on this forum could all be in on it too. It's like I'm the only one who doesn't know what's going on and they're all laughing at me.

I'm also feeling completely unmotivated and lazy. I don't even have the energy to finish a game anymore. I mainly just browse the internet and check the usual stuff. My mom says im lazy and don't care about anything. That's true to some extent, I am becoming more apathetic. I get angry sometimes, other times I'm feeling too tired to get angry.

I'm never going to get to the truth. I'll be running around with a blindfold on my whole life.

Thanks for reading my post.

P.S. : Tesla was a tranny and freemason, he's one of them.
Truth first.
Last Edit: 10 months 2 weeks ago by freelion.

THOUGHTS ABOUT US. (I) 10 months 1 week ago #4414

• L.N.
  • BE in the NOW.
Hey there freelion,
Have you heard that saying: “we live in interesting times”? I have, lol: never is that saying followed by: but it can be tough, too.
I truly understand your situation. Since I am looking into the situation we are in, I am going through periods of more or less distress as I call it, just like you do now. Sort of like the economics.
What I have done to be somewhat more resilient, is to find myself a new goal in life, that is worth my time, that I love to do and that makes me happy. Also I work on the mind. That is hard, but it can be done.
So I did set myself some goals and made up my mind how to reach them. Now I am steadily working towards the goals. The amazing thing about all this is that the things I am currently working on, just showed up and I grabbed it. It is rather satisfying, I must admit. From time to time I have hard times, but it is not as high or low as it could be before. I use the law of allowance by telling myself to allow people to make their own decisions, whatever they are and accept that. Which indeed is the hardest thing ever! Especially when it concerns your loved ones and I am to stand by as a spectator. Can be very ugly.
I also am not looking so much into information as I did before. Only read about things I do not know yet and that have my interest. Did you know that the WorldWideWeb is as addictive as TV? Same consequences. So if you can change that, even a little, it can give you more ease of mind.
I have let go of who is lying and who is not. What has helped me is to start looking and thiking about it differently. It is not my problem, it is theirs. And you know what? I am convinced that a lot of people don't even know they are spreading disinformation. They have the best at haert and bring it in. It is up to the readers to discern. Very important: to improve your discernment.
Did you know that many of our problems come from our way of looking at things? So the key is to change your mind about that. If you can change your way of thinking about all that, two very important things will happen: you leave the consequences there, where they belong, namely “the other” and two: it frees your mind.
Believe me, you will go to the truth. If I remember well, you are still very young. It is amazing what you have already done and reached! I think your inner self is trying to tell you, that you are ready for the next step. It looks like you are sort of stuck at the moment. Just my two cents.
Beware?
Be aware!
Last Edit: 10 months 1 week ago by L.N..

THOUGHTS ABOUT US. (I) 5 months 2 weeks ago #4415

• freelion
  • Contributor
  • Free Creativity
  • Thank you received: 5
Started looking into the bible, and thought it might be the truth, but of course I find this:

www.evilbible.com/evil-bible-home-page/murder-in-the-bible/

Now I'm questioning whether the group I'm following are all in on it. Oh who am I kidding, they probably are. Or maybe they are deceived just like me. No idea at this point. I mean, I'm not surprised to be lost again, but it does piss me off and make me depressed. Btw, I have a feeling that rosette lady I mentioned earlier, is another deceiver....I have no evidence, but I just have a feeling, and I'm probably right. I haven't been doing much in my life recently, just working and watching youtube and....that's it.

I expect every truther I come across to be a liar now, and sure enough they are. Maybe I'll never find the truth...after all these years I still keep looking for someone else to tell it to me...and I get a little bit of truth, along with mostly more lies.

Was hitler the good guy or the bad guy? Probably the bad guy, all of the famous people in history are probably all in on it together.

It's the same with health and wellness. Everyone saying different things, to the point you have no idea what food is good for you and what isn't.

I really have nowhere else to post this. I'm confused and lost. And lazy. Do ET's exist or is that a lie too? Is the earth all there is, or is there more? How can I know when everyone is lying?

Liars everywhere. So many liars. So many liars. So many liars. I'm never going to find the truth.

EDIT: Just realized I repeated stuff in my previous post, just ranting is all.
Truth first.
Last Edit: 5 months 2 weeks ago by freelion.

THOUGHTS ABOUT US. (I) 5 months 2 weeks ago #4416

• L.N.
  • BE in the NOW.
Hey there freelion, thanks for posting.
First of all: Happy New Year to you and your dear ones.
Also a Happy New Year to all members and visitors on this forum.
Well my dear friend, I think in your case it would be wise to turn some more to positivity. You do remember that saying, also mentioned in the books: you receive what your focus is put on. I know: it is an easy statement made by me, so many miles away from your reality. Yet, I do live in the same world as you do. And yes, there are times it is quite hard to keep ones cool. On the other hand, compared with years ago, things ARE happening. I desire to be part of the positivity that will help us all out. It is a matter of choice, really. I also am aware of the amounts of disinformation brought into being. The books advise to learn to discern. That is difficult for us, humans, because we allowed to be pushed so far away from our roots. But hey, being pushed away is one thing, we can also move back to the roots en be more in contact with ourselves, our values as humans en really enjoying the good things happening in our world.
There indeed are many lies in this world. Maybe more than we can fathom. Do not give these lies any attention. Focus on your inner self. Your inner self KNOWS. It may ask some practice to connect, but you will succeed. Follow your inner self en see and feel for yourself that it will protect you from the bad that still is around – however I am sure it will be rooted out to a more manageable level.
Please do away with all the opinions of others. Is there truth in those opinions? Turn to yourself and to people you feel you can trust. I think that will help to chase the doubt and disappointment away. If you can do that you will support those working to turn the tide and at the same time you will attract those people more fitting to your world and your ideas and feelings.
I am grateful that you still come here. It is up to you to decide weather I am telling the truth or not. Also: you need a place to turn to. Let it be this forum. In the meanwhile: be strong. Do your own research. Be more selective of what you let into your world; keep a safe haven for yourself. You know you can do it.
Beware?
Be aware!

THOUGHTS ABOUT US. (I) 5 months 1 week ago #4417

• L.N.
  • BE in the NOW.
In addition to my former post, I can offer this informative video:

Why?
It is a nice compendium of an important piece of American history, imho. This model is used all over the world. Maybe some variety here and there, but one can clearly recognize the baiscs.
It is imho a good thing to learn, reeducate, inform yourself. It helps to understand the current situation plus it may support insights for a possible solution.
Beware?
Be aware!
Moderators: Doug, R.Z.
Time to create page: 0.096 seconds