Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: THOUGHTS ABOUT US. (I)

THOUGHTS ABOUT US. (I) 2 years 1 month ago #4400

• Mathieu
  • Emerging Voice
  • Thank you received: 6
Hi LN,

I live in Quebec Canada and have been "aware" since a few years although the path to personal responsibility is more difficult than I thought.

I have been looking for like-minded people and have found none. I always found that even though you meet people who understand that the system will crash or that the environment cannot sustain what we are doing indefinitely, they do not know or understand what the next steps of taking responsibility are and how each of us in composite are responsible for what is going on.

Now given the information provided by George Green in the past decade more specifically the "too late" message from the "message to the Ground Crew" book, what can we do besides being with like-minded people?

Can we ask to be taken to another planet to continue our personal growth?

I have to say...I am quite lost with this....

Thanks for your help
The administrator has disabled public write access.

THOUGHTS ABOUT US. (I) 2 years 1 month ago #4401

• L.N.
  • BE in the NOW.
  • Thank you received: 18
Hi LN
Hi Mathieu,
it's good to hear from you.
I live in Quebec Canada and have been "aware" since a few years although the path to personal responsibility is more difficult than I thought.
Canada seems a really beautiful country to me, although I've never had the pleasure to visit it. :(
Today we live in a so called victim consciousness. We allowed to be victimized and we victimize ourselves. The opposite of victim consciousness is personal responsibility. These days we don't see much of that if any. We are being led by our leaders. Religion tells us we will be saved. We work and have managers who tell us what to do, we have parents who never stop taking care of us, teachers who know what is best for us and we have gvt who "takes care of us" in almost every situation one can think of. You know government? Taking that word apart one sees: govern and ment. Ruling over the mind, mind control.
O.k., this was the long way to tell you that it indeed is difficult to take personal responsibility. ;-) The good news is, it can be done.
I have been looking for like-minded people and have found none. I always found that even though you meet people who understand that the system will crash or that the environment cannot sustain what we are doing indefinitely, they do not know or understand what the next steps of taking responsibility are and how each of us in composite are responsible for what is going on.
There may be very few like-minded people. In all these years I only recently met one. I really want to come or be in contact with people that see and understand the whole picture. People who see that this reality is twisted, fake. It are imho those people who know and understand what to do and how to do it. All others cannot understand or support any other idea than their own. Those ideas that are installed in them, i.e. their believe system, which runs their lives. They can only explain their reality with these instruments.
Now given the information provided by George Green in the past decade more specifically the "too late" message from the "message to the Ground Crew" book, what can we do besides being with like-minded people?
I haven't got that book, therefore I don't know what it says. I do want to try and say something about the last part of that sentence: ..."what can we do besides being with like-minded people?"...
Throughout the years I came to the conclusion, that there is only one way to improve our situation: working (together) on our spirituality. Given our current condition, that is very hard. Let me try to explain. Do we have control over our food, drinks, energy, time, income, property? Do we control our lives? Food and drinks are an issue. It has dis balanced many and numbed humans down. Seeing clearly is not very well possible. That makes it harder to go inside - plus our way of living has taken us far away from spirituality. On top of all this: divided we fall, united we stand.
You see, everything is connected. At this point, I think there is a whole lot that can be done. It feels like taking baby steps. Yet, doing the smallest thing will bring changes about.
Can we ask to be taken to another planet to continue our personal growth?
Any action like that might be seen as a confirmation of the installed victim consciousness. Oh well, I think they know - whoever they may be. We allowed this situation upon us and we are the only ones who can solve that situation. There is a whole lot to it, but again, it can be done.
On this point by the way, the books puzzle me. They state that there are those (humans) who may graduate when all cycles will end. On the other hand they state that we can only uplift ourselves as a whole. Reaching the critical number must make it happen. This (seemingly) in congruency I have yet to solve.
I have to say...I am quite lost with this....
Do not despair. Remember: the darkest hours are just before dawn. I suggest that you be kind to yourself and just keep on going in the right direction. Regain consciousness. Focus. You are doing it for yourself and by doing so, you also are helping others.
Thanks for your help
I hope this post contains some information that benefits you.
Beware?
Be aware!
Last Edit: 2 years 1 month ago by L.N..

THOUGHTS ABOUT US. (I) 2 years 1 month ago #4402

• L.N.
  • BE in the NOW.
Here's a video containing an interview with Tesla. Hint: If you want to understand universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.
Beware?
Be aware!

THOUGHTS ABOUT US. (I) 2 years 1 month ago #4403

• Mathieu
  • Emerging Voice
  • Thank you received: 6
Thank you very much for your answer.

If anyone from or around Quebec may it be north east of the United-States or west of Canada, please let me know.

Thanks!
The following user(s) said Thank You: L.N.

THOUGHTS ABOUT US. (I) 1 year 7 months ago #4410

• L.N.
  • BE in the NOW.
It's been a while I wrote for this forum. Too busy. :( Last time I was writing, we had conversations about finding like minded people. It's difficult, very difficult. Yet, I experienced that there are like minded people. I just stopped looking for them en then: there they are! I found some in the most unexpected places. We are a long way from meditating together. Just knowing that the possibility is in reach helps. It gives me hope. I must say, that it is a little hard from time to time to keep up the humor, the positivity. It is very rewarding when I can.
So this short message to all of you still reading on this forum: hang on! I think we are doing well. :woohoo:
Beware?
Be aware!

THOUGHTS ABOUT US. (I) 1 year 3 months ago #4411

• freelion
  • Contributor
  • Free Creativity
  • Thank you received: 5
I've discovered more disturbing truth this past year and a half. Trannys. They're everywhere. Even in your own family. They're not aliens, just transgenders. That's why they look strange. So much more to write, but tired right now.

They've been with us all along. Amazing I didn't see it. My eyes are still wide shut. I'm nowhere close to being awake.
Truth first.
The following user(s) said Thank You: L.N.
Moderators: Doug, R.Z.
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds