Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: THOUGHTS ABOUT US. (I)

THOUGHTS ABOUT US. (I) 7 years 8 months ago #1415

• L.N.
  • BE in the NOW.
  • Thank you received: 18
Who am I?
…”Who am I?”… might be the most asked question of all times. The ones who found the answer, have very likely left the planet. Are we stacked with this question? Hm…
We are conditioned to believe that we are our body. Guess what? We are not. We don’t have a Soul. We ARE eternal Souls. We are multidimensional beings, going through learning processes. The goal: to become. It seems we have been around for a while. Probably for millions of years. It’s hard to become, to gather wisdom. Wisdom comes from mistakes, not repeated. It is easier said than done… earth is our playground, to play and learn. Besides being in our material world, we go through periods of time. Time isn’t linear but cyclical. We now are in the Kali Yuga, the dark ages. In this period we have forgotten who and what we are; this is another learning process. We are in a window of time in which we can decide to turn back to ourselves; if we do it right, we may be allowed to proceed to higher levels. We are up to a golden period of time and this window of time is just perfect to uplift ourselves and finally evolve… if only we remember who and what we are, and actually do it. There is an infinite patience in the higher realms for us to take our time. What is keeping us from evolving? How on earth did we get so dead serious about this all and take everything so personal? It’s just a ride! On the other hand: this IS getting serious. Could it be, that IF we wake up in time and change our ways and evolve to a higher realm, that all other higher realms evolve too? Interesting idea.
All these beings that have evolved, know very well what they can and cannot do to assist. They KNOW how hard it is to become. They have gone through the process we are in now. They do not want to loose the gained wisdom and start all over. Can one blame them? It seems, that we have started over from scratch before. Right now we are on the brink of making the same mistake. Again.
It is said, that after horrendous experiences in the period of Atlantis, we were scattered and hurt deeply. The hurt, pain, agony is deeply engraved in our Souls. It was then, that ego was born, separation from self took place and there was a division: we learned to divide everything, be it in religions, countries, languages, sport clubs, male – female, black – white, right – wrong, yes – no, good – bad, and so on. The spoken word came into our life, were we before worked with images. Like the books say: our brain works with images. Thus the use of words made the division complete and moved us further away from our true reality. We need to heal and prepare to make a jump.
All this does not say anything about us, who and what we are. …therefore… to be continued…
Beware?
Be aware!
Last Edit: 7 years 8 months ago by L.N..
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: R.Z.

Re: THOUGHTS ABOUT US. (I) 7 years 8 months ago #1424

• JohnAdams
  • Thank you received: 10
Resonates with me L.N...I think the EGO/MIND is the only evil in this world...The collective ego identity is what religions use to seperate themselves from everyone else and create, an enemy if you will, to divide humans even more, like the different religions for instance, baptist, methodist etc...It is insane behavior and disfunctional to say the least and is just one of many ways TPTB keep us seperate.

Re: THOUGHTS ABOUT US. (I) 7 years 8 months ago #1436

• L.N.
  • BE in the NOW.
Hi John, Thanks for the reply. Yes, ego has us in it\'s grip, hasn\'t it? The more left brain (to the left, to the left, all your belongings in a box to the left...) activities we do, the harder it is. I haven\'t found a solution to that. I\'m still working on it. ;)
And I did some more writing on us too! Take care.
Beware?
Be aware!

Re: THOUGHTS ABOUT US. (I) 7 years 8 months ago #1437

• L.N.
  • BE in the NOW.
THOUGHTS ABOUT US. (II)
How we handle the current situation.

On our journey to completion we’ve lived many lives as many different forms and probably on several planets. We are allowed to do our research and learn in many different ways to come to completion. Everything is energy; the matter we observe is energy condensed to a slow vibration, as Bill Hicks once said. The universe we live in is an electric universe. We are electro magnetic beings. That is the eternal us, within that part we can find and access knowledge. This must imply that cell phones, micro waves, TV sets, radio, computer, scanners – disturb / influence / alter our electro magnetic field. Not to mention what it can do to our DNA. There may be stones or even sacred geometry that helps to protect ourselves. Can they block the negative influences? It would be wise to limit the radiation you allow your body to take.
To take our lessons, we have a body at our disposal. Our Higher Self is within that body. We are like painters, making a beautiful painting while being within our own work. That work has its own intelligence. When we do not respect it, cherish it, love it, it will be reduced to a poor state; it will be more difficult to reach the set goals. Looks a lot like our body has a battery, that needs to be recharged each day. We do that almost automatically by breathing, drinking, eating and sleeping. Meditating is a very good tool as well; it will refresh and recharge you.
We can survive quite a while without food. We can live for days maybe weeks even, without drinking. We can survive only seconds without oxygen. Yet most of us breathe very superficial; we do not use the resources offered to the optimum by breathing as well as we can. That way we deprive ourselves from prana. We can do breathing exercises and/or meditate on breathing. It will help to improve your state of mind and health. Here are some links that might help: (interesting comments as well…) and:
Our bodies today are very dense. The state they are in right now might very well be an obstacle to have (easy) access to our higher Selves. The better the condition of your body is, the easier it will be to access the surrounding higher energies. We best choose the food for our body wisely. That will be a challenge. We were always led to believe that eating in a certain way is good for our health. That seems to be not so. In general we are all eating, but are we feeding our body? It seems the body has to use its energy to remove the incoming “junk”, but it’s not getting (much) energy. So we feel hungry and eat a little more. We feel worn out, exhausted. We grow bigger and bigger which is a challenge for the body. Our modern food is besides of the added supplements and modification, also refined. In other words: stripped of its nutrients. Tea and coffee have high amounts of caffeine. Just a little bit doesn\'t hurt. But these products have the quality to addict one to it. Sugar in its natural form gives you energy. The white sugar we know and use today is stripped from its nutrients. The body needs a percentage fat too, to keep his vital functions (brain among others) in function. Water cleans your body. (I\'m not touching on the “other influences in our food today”. We all can, to some extend, take precautions.) The better you can keep a healthy diet, the better your body can assist to access higher knowledge. Though I never said it’s easy… An open mind and an optimistic view at every day’s life will help! Remember: the mind is like a parachute, it works best when it’s open. (to be continued…)
Beware?
Be aware!
The following user(s) said Thank You: R.Z.

Re: THOUGHTS ABOUT US. (I) 7 years 8 months ago #1444

• JohnAdams
  • Thank you received: 10
Well said Lynn, i was not aware of the prana part...what is that? and is it just in the air? The only thing i can add is that fasting is good for your body as well...It gets you to a higher vibration to meditate better.

Re: THOUGHTS ABOUT US. (I) 7 years 8 months ago #1446

• L.N.
  • BE in the NOW.
Hi John, thank you for your reply.
Yes, fasting will clean your body. It may be difficult, but once started, after a few days it\'s becoming more and more easy. It would be wise to plan this period of fasting in a quiet period. Amazingly enough at the end of the period you will find yourself much more vital. Your body was given a fair chance to get rid of all the “junk” or poison, that takes a lot of energy. Imo most of us cannot just start fasting. We all have, to a certain extend, “problems”. When you start fasting, these may come to the forefront big time and you can become very sick. So it would be wise to consider this and maybe consult a doctor before one starts fasting. Maybe you should also consider to use MMS, that does some cleaning up as well.

For as far as the Prana thing concerns, I have the underneath information; translated especially for you.
Prana is one of the five wind gods from the God of the Wind, Vayu. The other four are: Apana, Udana, Samana, en Vyana.
Within yoga prana is one of the five vital life streams, referring to the same gods from the Hindu mythology. Prana also is used to equal Vayu, and then it represents all five streams together. These streams are believed to be provoked by the body and they control all biologic processes. It would also be responsible for the heartbeat and breathing. It is believed to enter the body through breathing and brought to all body cells by the blood vessels.
Prana is breathed-in energy, it is the life force that everyone needs to be able to function on a mentally, emotionally and physical level. These life forces are supposed to be in contact with each other through the several chakra’s –which on their turn are connected through a system of energy channels, called nadi’s. Prana is supposed to be sent to the different parts of the body –or being brought in the right movement – which enlarges the vitality of the yogi. Used techniques are the use of aimed thoughts, using the breathe techniques from the pranayama and meditation.
Beware?
Be aware!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Catalyst3712
Moderators: Doug, R.Z.
Time to create page: 0.096 seconds