A+ R A-
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: New Info post on Divine Cosmos - David Wilcock web

New Info post on Divine Cosmos - David Wilcock web 8 years 4 months ago #1088

• tturchi
  • Contributor
WOW!!! Have you checked out these articles! This is really fascinating and exciting! What do you guys think of all of this information?

divinecosmos.com/index.php/start-here/da...6-disclosurebinladen :laugh:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:New Info post on Divine Cosmos - David Wilcock web 8 years 4 months ago #1094

• R.Z.
  • Administrator
  • Know Thyself
  • Thank you received: 17
Looks like the latest Red Ice interview may have some correlations ... I haven\'t listened to it yet, but the title says a lot:

Terje Toftenes - The Day Before Disclosure & The New Paradigm
You are the saviour you've been waiting for!
Last Edit: 8 years 4 months ago by R.Z..

Re:New Info post on Divine Cosmos - David Wilcock web 8 years 3 months ago #1149

• L.N.
  • BE in the NOW.
  • Thank you received: 18
The name of the game is distraction. While busy following the information offered, we have little time left to spend on changing our ways, healing and empowering ourselves, so we can raise our frequency and assist raise Sophia’s. The current paradigm might very well be the biggest hoax ever. Can the doers be expected to come forward and say: gotcha! None of this is true, it’s done to fool you. We (co-)created the current situation, so we must / can change it. Just my opinion.
Beware?
Be aware!

Re:New Info post on Divine Cosmos - David Wilcock web 8 years 1 month ago #1364

• L.N.
  • BE in the NOW.
  • Thank you received: 18
Hello again TT. Looking back at my former post I consider it a little harsh towards you, tempering your enthusiasm. It wasn’t meant like that at all.
I don’t think I have all the knowledge; yet I think we might get our disclosure after all. Where can it come from? I see many new vids on YT from different researchers about the origins of humans; quite amazing. And even though there are some frictions, I see it contains more similarities than frictions.
These vids are mostly long. So I post one link only: It’s only 1:04:19, and very interesting.
Beware?
Be aware!

Re:New Info post on Divine Cosmos - David Wilcock web 8 years 1 month ago #1385

Right on my Cosmic Brother...

Re:New Info post on Divine Cosmos - David Wilcock web 8 years 1 month ago #1389

• tturchi
  • Contributor
No offense taken L.N. I completely understand where you are coming from. There is literally SO much information out there it can be confusing. I ask for Guidance, Protection, and Discernment everyday as the situation becomes more and more confusing.

I believe we are the ones who can and will save ourselves...not Jesus, not aliens, not Budha, etc. WE are the ones who need to save ourselves. I am becoming more and more sure of this belief. The aliens while facsinating and interesting takes away from our path...the path to a new paradigm for the Highest and Best Good for Humanity and Planet Earth!
  • Page:
Moderators: Doug, R.Z.
Time to create page: 0.090 seconds