A+ R A-
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Handbook

Re:Handbook 9 years 8 months ago #88

• JohnAdams
  • Thank you received: 10
Here is my 2 cents, for whatever thats worth, I think they relate to the Bible because some of it is correct and NOT adulterated as much as other parts/quotes in it and it was actually written by people from the cradle of civilization...Some of it was myth and some astrology but bits and peices of it, I think were given to humans eons ago and one can infer, if you will, that the true parts were probably given to them by these same ETs...I did read somewhere that it was written in aramaic which was their language back then/there and then it was translated to latin and revised by the powers that be and that they also left off certain footnotes that would explain some or all of it to laymen...I did read the Talmud of Jmmanuel and the scrolls that were found and used to write the book were aramaic as well. The book is Jesus(real name Jmmanuel) teachings and are in essence completly different that what the religious dogma of the chuches would have you beleive...which is wait to be saved by someone other that yourself...not going to happen and thats what they want-TPTB...Hopefully that helped to answere some of it, as far as the word \"Paradigm\" I look at it defined as \"Framework\"
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Moderators: Doug, R.Z.
Time to create page: 0.107 seconds