Virtuemart Extensions
A+ R A-
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Universal Laws

Re:Universal Laws 8 years 7 months ago #1217

• iamlight
  • Emerging Voice
I think sunday sounds nice too. for example our plan could be this.

Sunday, June 12, 2011 @ 3:00 EST (eastern standard time) USA

(I chose 3:00 p.m. because people over seas it will be morning, and west coast people it will be noon.)

First, we should begin by saying \"We are ALL humans becoming, help us ALL to become\"

Then let us think. \" The world I live in is of love and light, we are free from control of others, our bodies are vibrating at a higher frequency and we are united in our consciousness and are experiencing the 3rd Dimension as it should be, we are well on our way to Ascension, we are one\"

Now follow the laws of the universe and we should see this happening.

This is just an example...but I believe it to be a good one. This would be the first time that I\'ve seen anyone coming together in one group thought forming a single consciousness on any website. Let us set the trend!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Universal Laws 8 years 7 months ago #1218

Sunday is good for me. And I just remembered that \"time\" is really a \"no-thing.\" Perhaps, if we just set our intentions to be with other folks every Sunday, the actual dynamics will work itself out.

I really like this idea!!!

On Sundays, I go to a \"Oneness\" meditation group in the evenings and I will send a blessing into the quantum field or morphic field for our noonish time frame.
Last Edit: 8 years 7 months ago by htquantumenergy.

Re:Universal Laws 8 years 7 months ago #1219

• iamlight
  • Emerging Voice
Awesome! now let us 3 that have seen my post spread the word to others that visit here and set the intention for all of us ground crew to start doing this together. If there are 30,000 people that belong to groups supporting this movement that\'s a lot of minds that could form as one to bring this to reality.

Re:Universal Laws 8 years 7 months ago #1220

Should we start a new thread announcing the group \"meditation\" that \"meets\" on a regular basis on Sundays?
Moderators: Doug, R.Z.
Time to create page: 0.341 seconds