Virtuemart Extensions
A+ R A-
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Universal Laws

Re:Universal Laws 8 years 7 months ago #1208

• iamlight
  • Emerging Voice
I was thinking that since we are all ground crew members we should do exactly what the handbook advises us to do and that is come together as a collective consciousness and focus the new paradigm into existence. If we came together once a day, once a week, once a month at the same time we could then use the laws to create our world. we may not be in the same room but we can still be of the same mind. We should get this together. Admins? perhaps a special thread.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Universal Laws 8 years 7 months ago #1210

Hi iamlight,

I like this thought. I\'m ready to sign up! Let\'s arrange a time and date - daily, weekly, etc.

Thank you for this insight.

Helen

Re:Universal Laws 8 years 7 months ago #1211

• iamlight
  • Emerging Voice
I think once a week we should do this. Probably on a weekend when people are more likely to be one and available to be one... also the good thing is, if you can\'t make it you\'ll know the time and the date so you will be able to assist the group in focusing our thoughts at the same time no matter where you are.

Re:Universal Laws 8 years 7 months ago #1213

I\'m game! I\'m out here in the West Coast. If we can accommodate other folks in different time zones - this seems like a do-able thing.

Helen

Re:Universal Laws 8 years 7 months ago #1215

• iamlight
  • Emerging Voice
I believe just setting a date and a suitable time that works for all time zones will be sufficient. Because we can just focus together even if we aren\'t on this website. we will know that all those who know the date and time will then be able to focus with us and we can just post exactly what each of us needs to think and say for an hour concentrate on that thought as one with each other.

Re:Universal Laws 8 years 7 months ago #1216

• Rokku
  • Emerging Voice
  • Eleven
Sunday is usually a pretty chill day for everyone.
Had a dream last night, about you, about life... Can you tell me what that means?
Moderators: Doug, R.Z.
Time to create page: 0.094 seconds