Sunday, 19 January 2020
Virtuemart Extensions
A+ R A-
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Important concept to use right now.

Re:Important concept to use right now. 9 years 2 weeks ago #393

• L.N.
  • BE in the NOW.
  • Thank you received: 18
Hi John,
I re-edited this message, because this needs to be here. I was so focused on the message, that I\'ve forgot to say hello in a proper way. I apologize. It\'s good to focus, but I must do it in the right way!
I like to mention that I\'m happy U saw about the quorum too and referred to it. The text underneath is my opinion. LN
@John: I started this discussion because maybe we can do something in advance to our benefit. We must realize however, as R.Z. pointed out, that before anything – we need to shed the victim consciousness first. The action to be taken as I suggest, will then do us some good when its appropriate. We cannot get help until we’re taking responsibility for ourselves. We need to help ourselves, as you well know.
@John: I think we all r co-creators – we just don’t know it. (or do we?) We r now experiencing a paradigm that we co-created in the now of yesterday, in the unseen world. We experience the materializing of our creation with our 5 senses. For most of us it is difficult to ignore this manifesting (unwanted) reality and go inside, to the unseen world and create anew. Example: suppose one is poor – has no money – only bills to pay and maybe some debts too. One has created this situation. Being in such a situation brings one to look at, think and talk about these “problems”. This then attracts more of something one doesn’t want. So it is difficult to look away from these “problems”, to ignore the current materializing situation and act as if one has enough money. To buy a product that is a few cents more expensive and say to oneself: I can easily afford this, I have more than enough money. One has to stop vibrating at the level of: no money, no money, I have no money. Instead one vibrate: I have more than enough, I can afford this. (As Abraham Hicks says: you tell a story and u don’t like it? Stop telling that story. You tell a story and u like it? Keep telling that story.) You release the thought (of abundance) and feel with your heart that it is as you imagined and then allow the creative thought to go to do its work, knowing that it will manifest in the material world. Act as if you have the wanted thing already received. The best attitude is gratitude will help too.
Beware?
Be aware!
Last Edit: 9 years 1 week ago by L.N.. Reason: forgot the most relevant thing
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Important concept to use right now. 9 years 1 week ago #394

I am honored to have found this site, this community, and George!

T Patrick Murray
www.DepartmentOfDissent.com
www.TheConspiracyNetwork.com
www.TheLastGame.com

Re:Important concept to use right now. 9 years 1 week ago #395

• R.Z.
  • Administrator
  • Know Thyself
  • Thank you received: 17
And we\'re honored to have you!

Welcome aboard!
You are the saviour you've been waiting for!

Re:Important concept to use right now. 8 years 9 months ago #490

• JohnAdams
  • Thank you received: 10
Thanks L.N., no apoligies needed...I like what your sayin, and yes the victim consciousness is the first step...The powers that be have perfected that victim-ness in our society for this very reason, to keep US from knowing we have the power of god and that our spirits are a piece of God/Creation; If we see ourselves as victims we have ZERO power...

Re:Important concept to use right now. 8 years 9 months ago #491

• JohnAdams
  • Thank you received: 10
Welcome T Patrick Murray, as R.Z. said we too are honored...Adn thanks for the links.
  • Page:
Moderators: Doug, R.Z.
Time to create page: 0.091 seconds