Sunday, 19 January 2020
Virtuemart Extensions
A+ R A-
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Important concept to use right now.

Important concept to use right now. 9 years 2 weeks ago #382

• L.N.
  • BE in the NOW.
  • Thank you received: 18
There r several possibilities we can use to support us reaching our goal. This is one, that I really like to point out to all of u for further notice, research and also action! I invite everyone here to read and reread it. (III-13-page 44 and further.) Ponder it - take action – do it – now. Please read this – here\'s just enough to get you started… …There is a council that has influence… It is to this council that an appeal must be made. Though … … great influence and through eloquence has kept … controlling influence alive ….., it is this council in which greater authority rests. The question then arises as to how to make this all-important appeal. One or even a few cannot do it. It must be through combined and focused appointment/election of an eloquent and powerful emissary by a quorum of humanity. How can a divided, submissive and victimized humanity ever arrive at such an agreement? Where will this idyllic emissary be found? Indeed, those are the questions! Further, how does this emissary contact and appear before this heretofore-unknown council? It would appear that help is certainly going to be needed to accomplish this. There is help available when the quorum is gathered and the appointment/election is made. First the impossible must be accomplished, and then help will available to assist. This is something that humanity must do in faith. Certainly there is belief in theories more illogical than this firmly held by large groups of humanity. These presently accepted concepts offer far less than freedom from bondage and acceptance of the right to continue on the path of evolvement.
How about it? Have u done this - already? Please give it your attention.
Beware?
Be aware!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Important concept to use right now. 9 years 2 weeks ago #383

• R.Z.
  • Administrator
  • Know Thyself
  • Thank you received: 17
Hello again L.N. -

If someone were to happen by here and read only the piece you quote above, the \'victim consciousness\' overtones in that would probably be pretty overwhelming. So for those \'following along at home\' - that part LN quoted is the conclusion of III-12, and I think the first part of it (pg44 on) needs to be considered along with it.

Here\'s a snippet of my own from the beginning of III-12:
... it is wondered how this small, beautiful planet at the outer reaches of this {galaxy} can carry such importance. It is the transition through the taking back of personal power/control of individual and collective destiny that is the central issue.
I believe it is to this \'central issue\' that the phrase \"First the impossible must be accomplished ...\" refers (in your quote from later in the chapter).

I offer all of this, not to belittle you or your contribution here (so please do not take it that way), but simply to clarify what may, for some, seem contradictory in the overarching theme of the handbooks.

... now - on to your recommended reading of III-13 on pg 44 ... !!
You are the saviour you've been waiting for!

Re:Important concept to use right now. 9 years 2 weeks ago #384

• R.Z.
  • Administrator
  • Know Thyself
  • Thank you received: 17
Happy new year to everyone!

There is much to be done this year, but no reason we cannot do it with joy!

... and on to L.N.\'s recommendation for consideration and action, III-13:
While mankind seems to face accomplishments that are of monumental proportions {...} there is light at the end of the tunnel. The ability to continue on the current path is is now reaching a point at which the path must divide. There are those who innately know that the time has come to make a decision.
{And a little later in the chapter} Most people are unable to separate their focus to ignore the world around them and replace it with one that they cannot perceive through their five senses.

Could it be as simple as living the life you want to live!? I tried it out yesterday - spending a great deal of time out with friends doing what we love to do and without concern for any of the current paradigm\'s injustices. It was a wonderful time!
Our activity for the day was one I am not well practiced with, and as a result - I didn\'t always get it right! The lessons I learned in moments of broken concentration, or overconfidence - came with a bit of pain ... but they were lessons well learned and I wouldn\'t want it any other way!

On our path to this new paradigm, we will not always \'get it right\', but with awareness of our abilities and of the end goal - we can hold our focus, even through the moments of painful reproach, to emerge in the end, on a new vector towards all that we desire!
You are the saviour you've been waiting for!

Re:Important concept to use right now. 9 years 2 weeks ago #388

• JohnAdams
  • Thank you received: 10
L.N., I too remember that part about forming a \"Quorum\" and electing this person to go and ask this council to help us overcome the situation that has been created on this planet...What does it mean RZ???

Re:Important concept to use right now. 9 years 2 weeks ago #389

• JohnAdams
  • Thank you received: 10
{And a little later in the chapter} Most people are unable to separate their focus to ignore the world around them and replace it with one that they cannot perceive through their five senses.
I think this is saying that people should look inside themselves for the answers to the situation...that it will not be found in the material/External world...

Re:Important concept to use right now. 9 years 2 weeks ago #392

• L.N.
  • BE in the NOW.
  • Thank you received: 18
Happy New Year to all of you. I wish everyone peace, wisdom and knowledge!

Well R.Z., it’s good to see you’re back! To add to the subject some more related info to clarify:
page 71 ….. The training to ask permission to literally exist is begun at the earliest stages of development and is presently programmed into virtually every focus of ongoing life experience. Once the truth of the deception is accepted, then the change of belief is met in each day’s myriad small decisions. Each momentary choice must be examined in the beginning to determine if it is influenced by personal inner knowingness regarding its appropriateness in light of the new foundation for understanding. The right to personal decision as to what to do carries with it the choice not only as to the appropriateness with regard to the person making it, but also with regard to how the decision will affect those to whom the effects will ripple outward and touch. This requires the acceptance of responsibility with regard to a larger picture.
A little further on page 74 … Even the most imaginative science fiction writers have not grasped the reality of what is the true picture. It is important that this large picture become known and it can only become known when earth’s people, one by one, accept the truth of victim consciousness being the first layer of the foundation that must be torn out and replaced. It must be replaced with the understanding that humans on this planet are not second class citizens. Claiming the ownership and governing of their planet is their rightful inheritance. It is their duty and their responsibility.
The planet rightfully belongs to its citizens, not to those of another planet or solar system. In order to control their own planet, earth’s citizens must control their own attitude and thoughts about themselves. They must know themselves to be worthy of self decision without permission from other beings or imaginary “god or gods.” This requires courage and the ability to respond to challenges. It is in the blood, the mind and the heart to do this if the programming and the attacks on the health of the physical, emotional and spiritual aspects of human existence can be transcended before these do further damage. The results of the decisions to be made by the readers of these messages are critical ( …)
The books r very clear about it: first we must shed the victim consciousness, as u pointed out. By applying the Universal Laws we take responsibility and empower ourselves; aren’t we ALL striving to do this? Maybe some have succeeded? Could be! I think it would be wise to focus and appoint. Can we / will we know – do we have to know when the quorum is gathered? I’d say: it’ll be known where it is need to be known when and if we’ve gathered the quorum. Not doing anything is perhaps missing a chance. Just my thoughts.
Beware?
Be aware!
  • Page:
Moderators: Doug, R.Z.
Time to create page: 0.085 seconds