Sunday, 16 June 2019
Virtuemart Extensions
A+ R A-
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Could this be the energy to uplift mankind?

Could this be the energy to uplift mankind? 3 years 9 months ago #4285

• JohnAdams
  • Thank you received: 10
This sounds to me like the energies that we have been waiting for...This guy seams to be genuine to me...

And as usual TPTB want more than ever to snuff it out...
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Catalyst3712

Could this be the energy to uplift mankind? 3 years 9 months ago #4288

• Contemplative
  • Articulate
  • All I am is the result of my thoughts.
  • Thank you received: 13

Hello John Adams,

Dr Simon Atkins is a man of compassion and generosity of spirit. A good academic intellectual who feels science and spirituality are connected. In the Awakening News talk video he has articulated well the very real phenomena of the cosmic "X" frequency shift wave which is fast approaching our solar system and planet Earth.

Like Dr Atkins, I recall when it was known as "planet X" until it was discovered by astronomers to be an actual super nova of energy that is expanding and will eventually reach us. The energy of this cosmic X, now increasing as it nears us, is seriously affecting a conscious awakening of life here on Earth. Cosmic X has already triggered desire for many to embrace its energy multi-frequency changing effects and welcome its coming to know the truth of who we really are as human. On the other hand there are the few who want to stop us receiving the energy and they have long planned and are now plotting planet Earth defence against this Cosmic X energy.

As Dr Atkins explains, he thinks they are going to use the CERN Large Hadron Collider facilities under the mountain Alps of Switzerland to counter and push away cosmic X when it fully arrives within our Earth's space orbit.

I have the Cosmic X effects within myself. It's difficult for me to explain, but I know what will happen to me, because I can "feel" the future of Cosmic X outcome for me. And believe me it's a wonderful pretty picture!
Contemplate for Enlightenment

Could this be the energy to uplift mankind? 3 years 9 months ago #4290

• JohnAdams
Very true contemplative...We need to do all we can to prevent this cern from working...Intention is being applied as we speak...

Could this be the energy to uplift mankind? 3 years 8 months ago #4300

• JohnAdams
Another video of Dr.Atkins...He expects this energy to continue into October 20th...

Moderators: Doug, R.Z.
Time to create page: 0.076 seconds