Virtuemart Extensions
A+ R A-
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: HANDBOOK OF NEW PARADIGM STUFF

HANDBOOK OF NEW PARADIGM STUFF 5 years 3 months ago #4027

• huminbean
  • Articulate
  • For the highest and best good for all!
  • Thank you received: 5
The handbook mentions about the ground crew staying focused on a utopian completed goal. It also mentioned about the importance of the small groups of 3, 7,12 members to help reinforce this utopian thought process. This must be important because of the barrage of bs we are hit with on a daily basis by the powers that were. So I'm asking for help on the utopian thing. The handbook mentions about utopian daydreaming (mediation?) Also daydreaming on Earth compatible energy (p42). Sounds simple however not easy for me. Guess I could imagine everyone transporting themselves in hovercrafts, or a smoke stack with rainbows shooting from it :woohoo: I do need some help i think with the daydreaming part... Any takers? Thank you.
We are humans becoming. Help us become. ASAP please..........
HELP US TO HELP OURSELVES FOR THE HIGHEST AND BEST GOOD FOR ALL CONCERNED.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PyramidGuy

HANDBOOK OF NEW PARADIGM STUFF 5 years 3 months ago #4028

• R.Z.
  • Administrator
  • Know Thyself
  • Thank you received: 17
Daydreaming sounds fun! (... "meditation" seems to take on a more "serious" context, in my mind, at least.)

So here's a couple of ideas that relate to two things you mentioned:

Earth compatible energy: did you know that one possible use for the pyramids was as an energy generator!? The simple action of water flowing over certain types of stone is capable of producing small electric currents. With the proper amplification & a little Tesla-esque distribution without wires - it's possible that ancient Khemet was powered like any modern city - without depleting any natural resources!

Transportation: I read a few books from a fun series awhile back, which described personal encounters with folks who were "bilocating". Imagine traveling without ever leaving home - a sort of astral projection, but one in which your light body becomes a sort of second physical body! Imagine going anywhere, doing anything - taking all the time you want & yet your physical body has never left its' safe haven.

Daydreaming is good ... it helps to align your thoughts with your goals without the brain getting so serious about "this is what I want" or "why it can't this be so".
You are the saviour you've been waiting for!

HANDBOOK OF NEW PARADIGM STUFF 5 years 3 months ago #4030

• huminbean
  • Articulate
Thanks RZ for the prompt response! I think I'm pickin up what your layin down I need to put it into practice which requires me to adjust my schedule. A physical kick would do. Ever listen to Bill Donahue on you tube? Hidden messages.com. His group meets every tuesday night to stop thinking. Pretty cool idea to incorporate into a weekly thing......

HANDBOOK OF NEW PARADIGM STUFF 5 years 3 months ago #4032

• PyramidGuy
  • Emerging Voice
  • Thank you received: 2
As for the free energy device. A retired Spitfire pilot invented a simple device around 1945. A hollow (silver?) ball with a tube (3/8" copper tube?) in a "U" formation. Maybe its run off of a 9 volt battery. He dunks the silver ball in a glass of water and the water boils immediately and vigorously. However, rather than give this information freely for all to have, he dies and takes the information to his grave. see the 1st 10 minutes of this video:
"Michael Tellinger : Ancient technology and the Ubuntu movement"

It's got to be easy to make. I suppose I should get started on it. I guess I'm distracted by not having a job or any money. If somebody finds how this is done, I can make a video and give it out "freely". Proof that I will give it out "freely": I'm already doing that - take a look at my videos on youtube, the waltermouthoh channel. The purviance pyramid, my invention, clears the air of chemtrails as far as the eye can see. And my videos show YOU how to make it. Here's a video of mine: "Save Fukushima Part 2 Make A Purviance Pyramid"

Here are some attachments showing chemtrails being dissolved. 16 of these little tails per hour, right over my pyramid. And that's only when I went out of the coffee shop to see.

Yet does anybody believe I am dissolving chemtrails???? NO NO NO NO NO. THEY'RE INSANE.

When I was a kid you could see a "contrail" once in a blue moon. And they go REAL SLOW because they are over 30,000 feet high to make contrails. 16 an hour?? And they're going fast. And they look like billowing smoke, poison, not water vapor.

The one picture is at a different time and location. I call that an "S-curve". (later research seems to prove that the chemtrails stick when the pyramid is tilted, not straight up and down.) Look folks, I don't care if you call it a Purviance Pyramid or call it an "open air orgone frame" pyramid. Make it and use it!! AND TELL EVERYBODY ABOUT IT. Call it an orgone pyramid. Fact is, I have an aversion to public fame (or whatever you call it) anyway. The only reason I called it a Purviance Pyramid is because my pendulum said, "Yeah, fine, do it." I wanted some recognition at the time, okay??

This pyramid was made by my upper dimensional family (or team), me included. It was made by pendulum, contemplation, meditation and sleep school. And my training from finish carpentry and such. Make an open air orgone pyramid and share it with the planet. We need it now.

No! Chemtrails are NOT to protect us from gamma radiation. Chemtrails kill off life, they kill off forests, they kill off everything. (And the US Navy sonar tests are not "tests" at all but full force attack on all marine life, particularly intent on genocide of whales and dolphins.) We've got the information to get rid of chemtrails, lets do it. Open air orgone frame pyramid - make one, clear the air, and spread the word.

If you want to see what is subsiding the gamma radiation, its giant ufo's around the sun, they look like fire flies. They emulate nature not destroy it. Dangerous levels of gamma radiation around 17th Jan 2010. Next day giant ufo's show up, some of them 5 times bigger than Earth, and immediately the gamma radiation subsides:
Here's another one you never hear about: Giant UFO's around the sun. NASA knew about it and took tons of pictures. NASA even launched the SOHO (solar observatory) satelite within 3 weeks of the video referenced on the web page here. 6 months later NASA "officially" releases photos from SOHO. Why wait 6 months? How long does it take to post photos on the internet?: purviancepyramid.net/Magicians.html
Attachments:
Last Edit: 5 years 3 months ago by PyramidGuy. Reason: added the word "officially" at the bottom

HANDBOOK OF NEW PARADIGM STUFF 5 years 3 months ago #4053

• L.N.
  • BE in the NOW.
  • Thank you received: 18
Hi Huminbean, I almost forgot to look into this post.
The utopian thing. I inderstood, that for now it is enough for us, humans, to just focus on the whole, like the new paradigm – only the idea – the basics.
What's in it, how it looks like, says also the handbook, is something for later. Maybe we can see it like a house. Imagine, you want to start living on your own, leaving parental home, be it with a partner or by yourself. What first comes into mind is a house, whatever house that may be. So simplified: 4 walls, windows, doors, a roof. That is where you want to go living.
(In this 3D world, as humans, we will later, as some time has passed by and we have informed ourself some more, (costs, what is affordable, preferences; then the finesses come into view: rooms, kitchen, bedrooms, bathroom.) According the handbook we need not worry about this part; this is something for later. It will be filled in by those who are going to live in the NP)
So the books say; take a picture in mind that is a very crude idea of what a NP looks like according to you. If I'm correct, given were a phoenix and an castle, yes? So you can take in mind a picture of your liking and dream on that picture. According to the law of attraction, with the right mindset, intention and a pure keeping that picture in your mind, it must manifest in this world.
Dreaming of this idea is very powerful. See, we have several periods through which we go during our staying (incarnations) on this Earth. We are now in the Kali Yuga. In this period in time everything is pretty hard and we have to work dubbeltime so to speak to make things we really like to manifest.
Dreamtime is another time during the cycles we go through. Maybe in dreamtime it is much more easy for humans to manifest their thoughts and maybe humans then, being more pure, manifest “better” matter. Just thinking out loud. ;)
Beware?
Be aware!

HANDBOOK OF NEW PARADIGM STUFF 5 years 3 months ago #4054

• huminbean
  • Articulate
Thank you LN,
The idea you gave me about having a general kind of layout of how I see the np helps so that my imagination can lock on to a solid vision (could use help there). I imagine each generation awakening even more than the next. I see clear blue skies with puffy white clouds. Tesla energy has replaced the nuclear..... it goes on and on!
I had to start reading the handbook over again because i think I missed something. The human extension/Soul connection needs more time from me.
This is one hell of an incarnation....... ain't it? Power to the daydream!!!!! I'm off!
All the best!
Moderators: Doug, R.Z.
Time to create page: 0.114 seconds