A+ R A-
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: More Statements of Purpose

More Statements of Purpose 4 years 6 months ago #4026

• PyramidGuy
  • Emerging Voice
  • Thank you received: 2
Please also see the post at nohoax.com titled "Focus of Purpose" in Handbook Related.

My focus of purpose is focused pivotal change of attitude from victim to empowerment.

"The assistance can not come from without; it must come from within through self-empowerment, not for the purpose of plac- (pg 143) ing the self over and above others, but in the genuine desire to inspire others to follow suit. In this way, these individuals come into harmony with the creative flow and with the focused conscious desire of those who are dedicated to this purpose that have accomplished this transcendence before. Unfortunately the situation has reached such a sad state that dedicated ones of higher dimensions have now volunteered to incarnate and act on behalf of the inhabitants and set into motion a wave of self-empowerment on the planet. These volunteers are numerous and await the triggers planted within their awareness to remember their roles. The time has come for this to begin!

Now is the time for these self-appointed ones to lead mankind from being into becoming what was intended."HANDBOOKFORTHENEWPARADIGM

My focus of purpose is working in harmony of highest (finest vibratory) level of awareness.
My focus of purpose is working in friendship of highest (finest vibratory) level of awareness.
My focus of purpose is working in guidance of highest (finest vibratory) level of awareness.
My focus of purpose is working for highest (finest vibratory) level of awareness.
My focus of purpose is flexible.
My focus of purpose is playing. (My upper dimensional team likes this one a lot. I'll bet yours does too.)
My focus of purpose is experiencing life for the purpose of returning to balance and adventuring forth again.

"focus of purpose" pg 146 Handbook
"purpose of returning to balance and adventuring forth again." pg 170 HANDBOOKFORTHENEWPARADIGM
"highest (finest vibratory) level of awareness" pg 91
"focused pivotal change of attitude from victim to empowerment." pg 127 Handbook
The administrator has disabled public write access.

More Statements of Purpose 4 years 6 months ago #4029

• R.Z.
  • Administrator
  • Know Thyself
  • Thank you received: 17
My focus of purpose is unity.

Just as the universe has been described as "thought thinking" - I am aware that I, too - am merely a thought, thinking I may be so much more! To stop thinking, even if only for a moment, is to find unity with that "highest level of awareness" and thereby to consciously reflect back to "it" what I am, what it is - what we all are in unity!
You are the saviour you've been waiting for!
The following user(s) said Thank You: huminbean, Catalyst3712

More Statements of Purpose 4 years 6 months ago #4036

• PyramidGuy
  • Emerging Voice
  • Thank you received: 2
I looked up "unity" in the download:
"Unity of focus based on personal
responsibility to fulfill the harmonious (shared) goal of “becom-
ing” through individual experience sets up a cooperative envi-
ronment. Cooperation replaces competition and fear is no longer
present." pg 176

R.Z. what's is your picture of? I can't make it out.
Last Edit: 4 years 6 months ago by PyramidGuy. Reason: more cordial
Moderators: Doug, R.Z.
Time to create page: 0.145 seconds