Virtuemart Extensions
A+ R A-
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Budddhism and the Handbooks

Budddhism and the Handbooks 5 years 7 months ago #3959

• Contemplative
  • Articulate
  • All I am is the result of my thoughts.
  • Thank you received: 13
Learn truths of Buddhism by correctly applying the instructive wisdom from the Handbooks.

It is no secret that my pursuit of the meaning of life and understanding of the information in the Handbooks is helped by an ancient buddha's philosophy. I share with you here, for your contemplation, my truths about Buddhism, Buddhists and Buddha in layman's form.

The Buddha circa 563-483 BC, a title applied to Gautama Siddhartha, a nobleman and religious teacher of North India, is regarded by me, a follower, as the most recent re discoverer of the path to enlightenment. From old Indian Sanskrit buddha means "enlightened" and "he awakes" Today it means "the awakened one" or "enlightened one"

However this should not imply I believe in Buddhism or adhere to Buddhist religion. This messenger of old times, nick-named "Buddha" did not create any exclusive ideology. His messages were simply greater truths. Malevolent forces, in the past, disseminated the true information from this buddha into deceitful misinformation: They created the "Buddhism" we know of today and it is still a big lie spawning disinformation to cover up the greater truths of the original messages given.

Gautama Siddhartha, a wise philosopher from ancient history, through knowledge experienced into wisdom, learnt a greater truth: "desire is the cause of all suffering". Whether right or wrong "desired thought" might create a result that can be spoken of as fulfilling good or bad desired intent. Intent for acquisition of tangible/intangible wants to attain well being/happiness creates chaos and causes suffering. Intent for non attachment of tangible/intangible wants to attain balance creates the well being/happiness that ends suffering.

The ruling elite, that reigned during the time of this philosopher wise man, knew "non attachment" of human wants would include ideological beliefs; and this philosopher buddha, named Gautama Siddhartha, had revealed how it can be achieved. The attainment of freedom from ruling elite authority, control and power was a threat. What better way to hide this greater truth about intent of desire in thought, than as moralities in religion and faith?

The then ruling elite invented "Buddhism" and the Buddhist religion to promote deceptions such as: attachment or non attachment of material things are both desired creation and "desire is the cause of all suffering"; not wrong intent of desire because: the thoughtful intent of desire is the "attachment" and through correct intent of thought "non attachment" of desire is attained.

Mr Gautama Siddhartha himself would today be mortified that his revealed greater truths has been twisted to obfuscate meanings of "thought" and "desire", and that his image is worshipped as a God in a named religion derived from the adjective-word that describes his calling. Siddhartha taught the true meanings: Thought creates and desire is a created emotive feeling. Wrong desired intent can create imbalance and might also include harming emotive desire. One can deduce from this: all that we are is the result of what we have thought. If the result of what we have thought is bad, it is because our incorrect thought has created the badness or suffering. Therefore a greater truth: "The bad intents of desire is the cause of all suffering".

In the deceptive religious context, "Enlightenment" (awakening) is easily confused with "Nirvāna" (which includes enlightenment). This nirvāna refers to the imperturbable stillness of mind after the fires of desire, aversion, and delusion have been finally extinguished. Thus Enlightenment is awakening to the causes of suffering; and attainment of Nirvāna is extinguishing the harming cycle of rebirth and chaotic imbalance to end suffering. From Indian Sanskrit of Siddhartha's time in history "Nirvāna" literally means "blown out", as in a candle.
Contemplate for Enlightenment
Last Edit: 5 years 7 months ago by Contemplative.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: Doug, R.Z.
Time to create page: 0.122 seconds