A+ R A-
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Have you ever wondered...

Have you ever wondered... 5 years 9 months ago #3928

• Contemplative
  • Articulate
  • All I am is the result of my thoughts.
  • Thank you received: 13
Have you ever wondered...

Why the sun always rises tomorrow? Of course you haven't, thats why the sun always rises.

Have you ever wondered why some Gods are better than others? Of course you haven't, that's why you don't know nobody can live without the best God of them all - the sun in the sky.

Have you ever wondered why humankind is complete madness? Of course you haven't, that's why you're mad not too.

Have you ever wondered why you were born so ugly or beautiful? Of course you haven't, that's why you think you are ugly or beautiful.

Have you ever wondered why you can't understand the cats' purrs? Of course you haven't, that's why you can't understand your life.

Have you ever wondered why you want a particular thing? Of course you haven't, thats why you want instead of need.

Have you ever wondered why you believe or disbelieve something? Of course you haven't, that's why you believe lies and disbelieve truths.
Contemplate for Enlightenment
Last Edit: 5 years 9 months ago by Contemplative.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Have you ever wondered... 5 years 9 months ago #3939

The want versus need line in particular struck me as poignant, thanks for sharing

Have you ever wondered... 5 years 9 months ago #3941

• freelion
  • Contributor
  • Free Creativity
  • Thank you received: 5
Contemplative wrote:
Have you ever wondered...

Have you ever wondered why you believe or disbelieve something? Of course you haven't, that's why you believe lies and disbelieve truths.

Very intriguing...this will help with my discernment. Gives one a lot to think about...thanks for posting.
Truth first.

Have you ever wondered... 5 years 6 months ago #3960

• Contemplative
  • Articulate
Have you ever wondered: Who are you, really?

Have you ever wondered:
Why you are alive?
Why are you here?
Why is your life the way it is?
Why has the population of Earth been consistently thwarted from expansion
into space?
Why are you being lied to constantly?
Why are most websites useless red herrings for those seeking self-knowledge?
Why do you still feel unsatisfied, no matter what material you seem to read
out there, in your search for answers?

Have you ever wondered:
How do you find balance?
How do you sort through all the nonsense and find out the real truth of information?
How are peace-marchers actually feeding the dark side?
How are warmongers actually feeding the light side?
How can you develop the discernment necessary to sort through all the confusion?

Have you ever wondered:
What is the meaning of life?
What is life really about?
What really comes afterwards?
What is Incarnation all about?
What's the truth behind gender of bodies?
What is behind experience?
What's the larger context of reality within which you experience?
What are light and dark polarities?
What are polarities about?
What's the real deal with ET 'aliens'?
What's the larger nature of reality and what are the real factions which
grapple for control, and why?
What's the agenda?
What does it all mean?

If you have wondered, and then searched a satisfactory answer to the question, but never found one: Then, have you ever wondered why you cannot find satisfactory answers?

Focus on why you cannot find a satisfactory answer. Any feelings that searching for answers to some certain questions are futile will then subside.

Contemplate cause and reason of your intended thoughts about this unanswered questions matter. Cause: frustration, unknowing; reason: thoughts of I am just human. We are more than just humankind. Know that "More" (note capital letter M for noun) is within you and therein is ALL the answers. That "More" is, perhaps, soul or spirit to some people or it may mean different for you. However, searching for what you really are as existence is why you and me are "human becoming" When we have found that "More" we will become.

All our wondering about the important questions can then be satisfactory answered; and we will know who we really are.
Last Edit: 5 years 6 months ago by Contemplative.

Have you ever wondered... 5 years 6 months ago #3963

• Contemplative
  • Articulate
Have you ever wondered why some people, when given the Handbooks, reject its information?

Many Global Insight forum members have comment blogged about this dismissal of the Handbooks. They explain their introduction of the Handbooks to a family relative or friend and that they have asked said relative or friend what do they think of the information in the said Handbooks. The forum member then tell us his or her disappointment and frustration that their said relative or friend has dismissed the information in the Handbooks. That their relative or friend have read the first few lines or paragraphs, said it was incomprehensible or unbelievable, and have rejected the Handbooks.

My fellow friends, don't get distressed about this Handbook rejection matter. Contemplate, examine and deliberate the reasons why people either accept or reject information, and your frustrations will subside.

We are daily bombarded by beliefs forced on us by our peers and the so called authorities. That we learn or don’t learn about imposed beliefs and how they control us is the difference between our attitude of “I do get it” or “I don't get it”. In other words we have either gained or have no knowledge that there is outside control of humanity, and how it is imposed. And that is the difference between being aware or unaware of real truth and real lies.

Most people have outside imposed beliefs within preventing them gaining awareness that is insight: and reading the Handbooks is NOT learning about awareness. So how can your loved ones, that have rejected the information in the Handbooks, ever accept it as truth if they don't have your awareness?

OK, so some of us "do get it" because we have gained awareness through our inside unopposed beliefs from without. If we "get it" concerning the Handbooks, we should also "get it" that people who "don't get it" are not stupid, ignorant or sheeple. They are our fellow humans, that haven't yet fully equipped themselves with what we presume to have: insight or awareness. Insight: the capacity to gain an accurate and deep understanding of someone or something. Yes, people that "don't get it" might have knowledge or intuition to learn truth, but they lack the full capacity which is the awareness or insight to learn greater truth.

By all means spread the Handbook information far and wide. But do realise you can only spread the Handbooks, for others to gain insight and learn greater truth from it. The greater truth information that is the Handbooks is only insight; and one must gain that insight to learn the greater truths in it.

This is why so many people dismiss the Handbooks. They don't have capacity of insight which makes awareness. So what can we do about it to help them? Simple, tell them how and when you became aware and since learnt real truths. Not so simple, you demonstrate to them how awareness has changed your life for the better. Complicated, they must convince for themselves awareness is not learnt, it is experienced as insight. And part of their experience is your demonstration for them of better life through awareness.

Far and wide presentation of truths, with such things as the Handbooks, is maybe a small challenge. Acceptance of those truths is the bigger challenge for us all.
Last Edit: 5 years 6 months ago by Contemplative.

Have you ever wondered... 4 years 11 months ago #4099

• Contemplative
  • Articulate
Have you ever wondered what is wisdom?

Contemplating words of wisdom.
It is said you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink. More to the point: You can lead a person to knowledge, but you can't make him or her think. Nature and Wisdom never are at strife.

My friends, I have led you here to read words and images of truth. I can't make you think about it - but if you do...now that is wisdom!

The arrogance of ignorance is the human disease.

Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance.

The fear of death comes from the ignorance of life.

You don't fight for peace - you peace for peace.

The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me.

Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.

Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. It owes you nothing. It was here first.

It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called life.

Those who know all the answers have not been asked all the questions.

Refuse to be enemies. Love is the answer to the madness...

Never be so focused on what you are looking for...that you overlook the thing you actually find.

Control the past to control your future. Control your present to control the past.

Live life - don't let life live you.

Don't work for your mind - make your mind work for you.
Last Edit: 4 years 1 month ago by Contemplative.
  • Page:
Moderators: Doug, R.Z.
Time to create page: 0.106 seconds