Virtuemart Extensions
A+ R A-
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Understanding The Handbooks: Full Circle

Understanding The Handbooks: Full Circle 4 years 9 months ago #4024

• huminbean
  • Articulate
  • For the highest and best good for all!
  • Thank you received: 5
Hi contemplative,
Your response to my question is helpful. If I intend for the Divine galactic beings to hear my prayers, this give me some direction to focus on. I notice many other books on this website. Handbook discusses that meeting in groups will help bring on the Light. Maybe there are conferences where people meet? I think the more frequent meetings are more effective and allow for reinforcement of the truth so that we on Earth can stay focused on the Light.
HELP US TO HELP OURSELVES FOR THE HIGHEST AND BEST GOOD FOR ALL CONCERNED.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Understanding The Handbooks: Full Circle 4 years 9 months ago #4038

• huminbean
  • Articulate
Thank you contemplative. It helps strengthen my intention when I can get an understanding of where my Energy is being directed. Remembering that I am creation/ creator helps as well! All the best to all of us!

Understanding The Handbooks: Full Circle 4 years 9 months ago #4039

• huminbean
  • Articulate
One more thing please.... In contemplatives last response our creators sound more like malevolent beings. Correct me if I'm mistaken please.The handbook mentions "welcome to the winning side" p 54. and "the Creators love for his children". Now I'm confused..... I'll continue reading, in the meantime can anyone help clarify this? Thank youi.

Understanding The Handbooks: Full Circle 4 years 9 months ago #4040

• R.Z.
  • Administrator
  • Know Thyself
  • Thank you received: 17
In the sense (I think) Contemplative was talking about there - "Creators" refers to the Annunaki theory popularized by Z.Sitchin. In short - a race that "engineered" the indigenous humanoids of this planet to produce the human form we inhabit today.

In the sense (as I understand) the handbooks reference to "Creator" that you quoted - Here we're talking about the over-arching presence in all things, God, Universe ... that ultimate creator of all things, however you prefer to define that for yourself.
You are the saviour you've been waiting for!

Understanding The Handbooks: Full Circle 4 years 9 months ago #4041

• Contemplative
  • Articulate
  • All I am is the result of my thoughts.
  • Thank you received: 13
R.Z. wrote:
"...Here we're talking about the over-arching presence in all things, God, Universe ... that ultimate creator of all things, however you prefer to define that for yourself"

We can only share our personal understandings about "Creation/Creators", (or indeed anything else), according to our own personal knowledge and life experiece. We are all at different levels in our understanding of information given or presented by others. No two people can "feel" the same understanding of information from each other. It is this "feeling" that hampers our efforts to articulate for others, or interpret from others, personal knowledge and understanding of existence as individual sentient aware lifeforms.

As for the information in the Handbooks about Creation and Creators: My best articulation for your discernment about my understanding of Creation v Creators is below. (I write about my personal understanding of it concerning my very existence, not my destiny.)

The Creation is Single-Unified-Infinite-Awareness. Creation is an awareness of itself. Aware that it exists and doesn't exist. Non existence is "Creation". Nothing, still and void as perfect balance. Existence is "Creator". Everything, active and alive purpose to know the perfect balance. Two analogies of this state of opposites are impartiality of belief and disbelief or duality of negative and positive. In other words "impartialism" and "dualism are polarities. Therefore "Creator-Creation" is also a polarity and "Created" is its opposing opposite elements in action balancing the energy. These elements are vibrational frequency waveform energy choosing their side on the polarity. Correct choice of siding on the polarity is manifestation as higher vibrational waveform energy - the state of harmony. Incorrect choice of position side or remaining undecided is manifestation as lower vibrational waveform - the state of chaos.

The Creation is not random and nothing of the Creation is random. The vibrational frequency waveform energy elements within Creation have "free will" that is born out of the purpose to know perfect balance. Purpose to know perfect balance can be further understood as the Universal Principles of allowance, attraction, intention and harmony. As element enity humankind we don't even know Creation's harmony, so how can we fulfill the purpose of our exsistence (human becoming) and "become" perfect balance?

The Creation is infinite all knowing, all posibilities omnipresent and omnipotent and it is my imagination. It follows, then, that I can also imagine a way out of my present sorry state as a suffering human being.

Humans, Annunaki and other Empathic beings, together with Pleiadians, Greys, and other Archonic beings, are perhaps all element vibrational freqency entity energies. Some elements intentionally choose to remain on the incorrect side of the polarity devide. They deliberately block other elements that should be on their side of the polarity as correct choice. One or both element opposites are incorrectly on the wrong side and can not maintain polarity balance. Result of which is chaos. Some elements can not manifest because of their chosen wrong position on the polarity, and are controlling the displaced elements that can not occupy the right position of the polarity.

Stretch your own imagination and you may understand the above is an anology of our currently percieved deception-perception world. A world that is planet Earth with its global elite and system server drones controlled by E.T. alien forces

Is there a "Creator" that created the Creation? Is there a Creator that created the Creator that created the Creation? Only you can be the judge of that.

And so, on and on our questioning for greater truths goes. Into infinity. Discern well and good my friends..
Contemplate for Enlightenment
The following user(s) said Thank You: R.Z.

Understanding The Handbooks: Full Circle 4 years 9 months ago #4042

• huminbean
  • Articulate
Thank you Rz. That helps to clarify for this simple mind that loves to complicate things. As I read further I realize that my day dreaming energy for my ultimate scenario will be guided by Source, Highest of high, God, Light , or one's preferred definition. As I understand right now, meditating, daydreaming is my action in higher dimension. This action can act as a parent cell for allowing more off spring, daughter cells. Kinda freaky to think of being a grandparent or great grand parent. My grand parents were super influential in many ways. Here goes. Peace. Humans becoming, help us become........
Moderators: Doug, R.Z.
Time to create page: 0.088 seconds