Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Locating the ground crew members

Locating the ground crew members 5 years 4 months ago #3886

• Mathieu
  • Emerging Voice
  • Thank you received: 6
Good day to all,

It seems like I have some difficulties locating people in Canada. I live in the province of Quebec.

TO THE ADMINISTRATOR OF THIS SITE:
would it be possible to incorporate a search option with "location" as a criteria?

TO THE OTHER CREW MEMBERS
please update your profiles so we can see where you live thus facilitating the search fucntion. You guys do not have to go on the city level, but at least and country.

If you guys know anyone who live in the province of Quebec in Canada, please let me knowl

We are humans becoming, help us to become!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Locating the ground crew members 5 years 4 months ago #3915

• Lindah
where are the NZ ground crew?

Locating the ground crew members 4 years 9 months ago #4023

• PyramidGuy
  • Emerging Voice
  • Thank you received: 2
If you'd like help with the statement of purpose I can help you with that:

My focus of purpose is a focused pivotal change of attitude from victim to empowerment.
"a focused pivotal change of attitude from victim to empowerment." pg 127 Handbook
"focus of purpose" pg 146 Handbook

"The assistance can not come from without; it must come from within through self-empowerment, not for the purpose of plac- (pg 143) ing the self over and above others, but in the genuine desire to inspire others to follow suit. In this way, these individuals come into harmony with the creative flow and with the focused conscious desire of those who are dedicated to this purpose that have accomplished this transcendence before. Unfortunately the situation has reached such a sad state that dedicated ones of higher dimensions have now volunteered to incarnate and act on behalf of the inhabitants and set into motion a wave of self-empowerment on the planet. These volunteers are numerous and await the triggers planted within their awareness to remember their roles. The time has come for this to begin!

Now is the time for these self-appointed ones to lead mankind from being into becomingwhat was intended." HANDBOOK

"a focused pivotal change of attitude from victim to empowerment." pg 127 Handbook
"focus of purpose" pg 146 Handbook

Statement of Purpose:
My focus of purpose is a focused pivotal change of attitude from victim to empowerment.

Please see my article titled "Focus of Purpose" in Handbook Related Posts:
www.nohoax.com/index.php?option=com_kune...y&catid=2&Itemid=132
Moderators: Doug, R.Z.
Time to create page: 0.077 seconds