A+ R A-
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Quest: Historical evidence of human against ETs

Quest: Historical evidence of human against ETs 6 years 2 months ago #3821

• epss
  • Emerging Voice
  • Thank you received: 3
From «Embracing the rainbow» (page 57) - There is a «group that are not only assisting the group planning enslavement, but in actuality carry great anger toward this planet. These beings attempted to take over this planet not long after humanity was marooned on it. Not comprehending the warlike genetic alteration, even though they had superior weaponry and control technologies, humanity repulsed them. Retribution has been planned since that long ago time. The control and enslavement plan has been theirs from the beginning

I have been trying to find where possibly ETs repulse by humans could have possibly took place historically with artifacts/archeology support.

According to «Green Guys» book (page 58): apparently it took place in Russia (region called Udmurtia - this is where Europe region ends)
www.veteranstoday.com/2013/09/12/the-little-green-guy-book/

I cross checked this information with other web sites (mainly Russian): these artifacts are dated around VI-VIII BC and attributed to a «mysterious tribe of Chud».

But I did not find on Russian web sites, one single mention/suspicious about ET races related to these representations..
On the other hand, if there was any really intelligent beings/entities living on this area underground, certainly some advanced artifacts should have been found lost, etc.

www.hermitagemuseum.org/html_Ru/03/hm3_2_12d.html
www.oldclever.ru/c3_0141.php

More thoughts?
Thx!
Last Edit: 6 years 2 months ago by epss.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Quest: Historical evidence of human against ETs 6 years 2 months ago #3823

• L.N.
  • BE in the NOW.
  • Thank you received: 18
This is very interesting - thanks for posting and sharing this material, epss. I like the pictures showing the artefact's – beautiful. They tell a part of our past. I wonder what exactly these artefact's are telling. Your question about the location where humans warned off ET's puzzles me too. I've been researching on this subject before and wasn't able to get the information.
Doctor Joseph P. Farrell is a researcher who is looking into the aspects and events of our past and so far I consider the information he provided us with as quality information. He has done extensive research on our past – he speaks about a war in our Solar System and it seems Earth took part in it. Another researcher is Graham Hancock. Different approach and very interesting to listen to. Research is ongoing; hopefully they will be able to come up with an – preferably the – answer.
Another possibility could be that in the Nag Hammadi documents may be found leads referring to this event. Humans, existing and living on Earth long ago – the Gnostic's – warn us for certain ET's and talk about how Earth came into existence. These ET's hate humanity – they want to be like humans. Humans are endowed by Source with eternal life; they are not. They are not a Divine Spark – so since they cannot be like humans – they are putting plan B forward: they want humans to be like them. Well – maybe it were these ET's who have been warned off.
I think we humans have been on this planet for a very long time; our past however is shrouded in mystery. The only thing I am certain of, is that we are in some way connected with Earth.
I feel that if we had all the information of what exactly has happened in our past freely available, we would be able to understand ourselves better. We would know the reason why we are here and what all this is really about. I'm sure the information would be a big support for us and help us to make a quantum leap.
Beware?
Be aware!
Last Edit: 6 years 1 month ago by L.N.. Reason: ;)

Quest: Historical evidence of human against ETs 6 years 2 months ago #3824

• epss
  • Emerging Voice
  • Thank you received: 3
Hello L.N., thanks for the interesting reply and for sharing your thoughts, I will take a look into these authors!
Moderators: Doug, R.Z.
Time to create page: 0.094 seconds

Featured products