Sunday, 16 June 2019
Virtuemart Extensions
A+ R A-
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Evidence of Paradigm Shift Happening!!

Evidence of Paradigm Shift Happening!! 5 years 8 months ago #3804

• ismeedee
  • Correspondent
  • Thank you received: 3
I don't know what your situation is, so maybe this isn't possible for you for some reason (like for myself it wouldn't be because I am tied down by children)... but there are solutions to being stuck in one place. I guess if you can find the initial funds somehow to break free, there are places you could go- like maybe finding a co-housing community, or travelling to a place that needs volunteers... you could theoretically get out of the city and find some meaningful work.
It's harder to be unselfish and focus thoughts on the common good when your own life isn't so satisfactory. I struggle with that too sometimes.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Evidence of Paradigm Shift Happening!! 5 years 8 months ago #3805

• L.N.
  • BE in the NOW.
  • Thank you received: 18
@ freelion:
It is hard to change – yet it can be done. It's like a 1000 miles trip: it starts with the very first step. Each following step towards the goal brings it closer. This past week people told me that they were surprised to watch how people are being manipulated and people don't even see it. How people want to be like others, look like others and do like others and calling that phenomenon the confirmation-society. That's growing awareness, yes? Looks like a paradigm shift to me!

When I first started to learn about us, I didn't know what to think of or how to handle all the information. I figured that to look into it and learn what there is to be learned would take away fear. I've gone through quite some BS – which invited me to use discernment. Oh, I am not saying I got it all right – but I must got some of it right, at least. I went through the real stuff too – that was reassuring; on many, many levels people are working to help bring changes about. Just to name a few:
In England a group of people started growing crops on pieces of land, that were neglected before. Every one is allowed to take the fruits and vegetables for free. Who takes the fruits and veggies is asked not to destroy anything and if possible to supply with whatever they have to spare to help the project to continue. I understand the project is quite successful. Paradigm shift.
On many different levels people do research for our benefit. They are masters in language(s), history and what have you. They spent their own resources on research, because they desire to know – and they like all of us to know too. They are offering their help by making their knowledge available to us, who are not familiar with the original information so it would be inaccessible for most of us. Here is an interesting video: This video was taken down – and put back up again by many and then it went viral. Paradigm shift.
And how about all these people, that spent all the money they can on broadcasting interesting news and interviews for their fellow humans? This will render msm useless – in time. I heard some critical noises from msm lately. Shifting paradigm?
There are many courageous humans to speak up and show the other side of the medal, like in this vid: Paradigm shift.
In my surroundings people are working to bring back the original fruit trees, we use to have. After years of learning, research, trying, they now are successfully selling these original trees. They have to work hard to be able to meet the “demands”. Their goal is to get people to undo the stone gardens in front (and/or in the back) of their homes and plant something living again and take care of it. These trees blossom just beautiful in spring and give lots of fruits at the end of summer. Paradigm shift.
Beware?
Be aware!
The following user(s) said Thank You: R.Z.

Evidence of Paradigm Shift Happening!! 5 years 8 months ago #3806

• L.N.
  • BE in the NOW.
Freelion wrote:
What worries me was what george said in an interview of 2012, that not enough people are waking up and putting the information to use to make any significant difference...

I think I understand what you are saying. It gave me a good scare, back then. But since then I've seen so much information. I learned, that the more I can be optimistic, the better I feel and the better I can handle life as it “occurs”. However I must agree on the part of “putting the information to use...”. Don't see that to a big extend – yet. Maybe those who are putting the information to use do not speak about it... could be! Oh well, the source that brought the books about, may have more possibilities to use than we have, at the moment. And, however we are accustomed to it: no instant rewards are to be expected.

We are moving, be it slow. But then again – there is still time. We are just on time and I think things are going our way. We are slowly leaving Kali Yuga and approaching a new era. According to the gnostic teachings, this period of time is the worst part of Kali Yuga. I say: sometimes things have to get worse to get better. Poor consolation, maybe, but I think we are being pushed to the limit to get us moving into the right direction. If we can hold the pole and just do our job – we bring changes about. And it has to come from us. No one else will do it for us. If we are to build something good which can last, it has to be build bottom-up – not top down.

So you are watching episodes from star track. I have been watching some episodes from (old - ancient) television series too, lately. I am in awe looking at what these series are meant to do. And deliver.
The books say, that we all are well connected. Remember when an animal somewhere on the planet is to learn something, that “suddenly” animals on far away places on the planet start to do the same thing? When a concept is known to one or a few, all the others will learn faster. Goes for the animals as well as for humans. Proven fact.
Star track (and most if not all other television series) brings carefully selected information into the collective consciousness of humans. We may not recognize but that part of us we call our unconscious, does – and records.

Freelion, don't be so hard on yourself. We have been in a certain state of mind for a long time now. We are in a paradigm, which is designed for us – it keeps us totally occupied. It can be changed overnight – but maybe not enough people to support that idea at the moment. The books say: outside of the family no other organization is necessary. Imagine that. Universal laws and self governance! A lot of work to be done, IMHO. Physically and mentally. We need to re-educate ourselves and do the mental work as well. For now all we can do is work with just a basic idea to envision. We all can start thinking and dreaming about new possibilities at any time. Even in the darkest of times there were enlightened souls holding up the light, planting seeds. Today more and more souls are holding up the light. Everybody does his/her part. Al these little points of light will grow, glow and show all of us the way. We best stay on the job so we can get it done. However little all our contributions may be, they count! Here is some wisdom from somebody who was way ahead of his time:

I think right now for you it is important, not to isolate yourself. The books urge us to contact like minded people. When I first read that, I thought: “yeah, right – they won't be there!” The books answered: you are going to be surprised. Well – I am. I learned there is a lot of work to be done to reach our goals. I know, everybody takes on the journey in her or his own way. There is no right way to do it. The important thing is to get started. There are still years left in Kali Yuga – don't get stuck – try to get going and try to find what is meaningful for you. What makes you happy, what makes your heart sing?Believe in yourself and make your own decisions. Connect with others – start building a network – it will help you in your life. We simply cannot do it on our own. There is this proverb, that is oh so true: “sticks in a bundle cannot break”. Take one out and it'll break with no effort at all. Just my thoughts.

Hello Huminbean! Hope to see you more often here on the forum. I agree that this website is abfab. We are blessed this website has been made available for us and not to forget the skillful webmaster who build it and runs it.

Yes, ismeedee, I totally agree with you. I am also sure nature is way more resilient than we can imagine and indeed: love really does make the world go round. It will heal and wash away all poison, misery and amnesia of humanity. I am also getting the feeling there is a higher power, awake and aware, that is untouchable for all the madness going on these days. I find that reassuring and it would be in our best interest to cooperate with that beautiful power. Putting our information to (good) use...
Beware?
Be aware!

Evidence of Paradigm Shift Happening!! 5 years 8 months ago #3810

• R.Z.
  • Administrator
  • Know Thyself
  • Thank you received: 17
Good discussion everybody - thanks!

LN, those last couple posts are powerful stuff! Well done.

I chuckled when HuminBean mentioned folks supporting peace & Dee followed-up with a well-mannered 'if you ignore the media' ...
Isn't that whole situation a great indicator of paradigm shift!?
Regardless of the final outcome - for that particular moment, 'they' weren't able to ram their warmongering down the people's throats!

The small victories of incrementalism are how the dark has gained ground in the past - so for now, we can revel in our small victories as the pendulum shifts!

Oh - and who mentioned being 'stuck'?
You DO know that 'stuck' is only ever a state of mind, right? ;)
You are the saviour you've been waiting for!

Evidence of Paradigm Shift Happening!! 5 years 8 months ago #3813

• L.N.
  • BE in the NOW.
Hi R.Z., I guess I'm “guilty”, lol. Yes, I DO know that 'stuck' is only ever a state of mind. B) I'll take it one step further: everything is only ever a state of mind, right?
You can (clearly) see some powerful state of minds in these areas: religion, work, partying, concerts, worshiping football and/or soccer stars-leaders-pop stars, just to name a few and also known as BS - BelieveSystem. I wonder if these people (can) put the knowledge to use. I wonder if they even are into learning because of their state of mind. I think that's not a paradigm shift, but it's supporting the current paradigm. :dry:
The good news is, that all these humans, who are working on their (own) state of mind are effecting others. Supporting paradigm shift. More paradigm shift when we can open our minds more... :side:
Just my thoughts.
Beware?
Be aware!

Evidence of Paradigm Shift Happening!! 5 years 8 months ago #3814

• R.Z.
  • Administrator
  • Know Thyself
  • Thank you received: 17
Those belief systems you mention are like the sand that our ostrich neighbors bury their heads in to hide.

I do not think they support the current paradigm - with their heads in the sand, they have effectively taken themselves out of the game. This is one reason why such a small percentage of the population can have such a disproportionate influence over the consensus reality.

The shift is happening, that's a sure thing - opening the mind to 'allow' it will help the process accelerate.
You are the saviour you've been waiting for!
The following user(s) said Thank You: L.N.
Moderators: Doug, R.Z.
Time to create page: 0.081 seconds