Virtuemart Extensions
A+ R A-
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: E=mc²

E=mc² 6 years 1 month ago #3766

• Contemplative
  • Articulate
  • All I am is the result of my thoughts.
  • Thank you received: 13
Having read and studied the Handbooks it is made plain to me that all human mathematical theoretical physicists, are wishful thinkers and totally misleading.

For instance, take Albert Einstein's theories of relativity which lead to his famous equation E=MC²

Einstein's theories sprang from a ground of ideas prepared by decades of experiments. The deep connection Einstein discovered between energy and mass is expressed in the equation E=mc² . Here E represents energy, m represents mass, and c² is a very large number, the square of the speed of light.

It is stated in scientific papers that the equation is proven. In 1933, Irène and Frédéric Joliot-Curie took a photograph showing the conversion of energy into mass. An invisible quantum of light, carried energy up from beneath. In the middle it changed into mass -- two freshly created particles which curved away from each other.

I say nobody can know if a quantum of light is a form of energy or a kind of moving mass, therefore the above experiment is poppycock.

The reverse process (conversion of mass into pure energy) was said to be proven by a physics team in 2005. They measured the tiny change in mass of radioactive atoms before and after the atoms emitted gamma-rays. And they measured the energy of the rays. The missing mass times c² equaled the energy of the rays to within 4 hundred-thousandths of one percent.)

I say nobody can know if gamma-rays are a form of energy or a kind of mass, therefore the experiment is misleading and again poppycock. In a nutshell I learn from the Handbooks that all mass is energy and energy is Thought - our thougts.

As for the likes of other eminent theorizing scientists such as cosmologist Stephen Hawking - give me a break! I have read Hawking's work "A Brief History of Time" and to me it is mostly pure fiction...

...Seriously, Gleaned from reading the information in the Handbooks, do I know true understanding about scientific theories or am I misleading myself?
Contemplate for Enlightenment
Last Edit: 6 years 1 month ago by Contemplative.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: Doug, R.Z.
Time to create page: 0.074 seconds